Reviews for Tumbling
Undeadmonkey8 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Wow, this was awesome, and I'm totally gonna take a look at your other works. It's a little sad that this is the end, but you did a great job wrapping everything up.
Keep Writing, Keep Rocking!
Undeadmonkey8
HoPe-BriNgeR1 chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
You're incredible sir this story is very amazing, no beyond amazing, I loved the drama and fluff part, I'm expecting more story for you.
ChainFiction chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
I'm immensely impressed with your story, grammar, character development, Etc..
The minute I started to read this story I couldn't stop. I knew it'd have a great ending. I paid attention to every little detail. I was completely enthralled. Seriously, I mean god damn. Please, write more. And more.
Loved it
Sincerely,
Chain Fiction
P.S. I know this is a weirdly worded review, but deal with it. .
Omega Zekrom chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Although I don't really like homosexual pairings, I gotta admit, this is written naturally enough for me to LIKE it. And no, I don't want to cremate it.
From what I've seen, you generally have Namine as an emo/ loner-ish sort of person, is there any particular reason for that? But even so, good read, and I hope you update/ upload more kh fics in the future.
Omega Zekrom, signing out,
Rinkishika chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
This story is just... so cute! (w )
And the way that you wrote the story makes it really easy to picture, well that or my imagination is just absurd...(._. )
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2013
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY.
/SOBS/ I WISH I WAS NAMINE
Luna25684 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Really? Really? HE needs to make her figure out who he is!
neyma chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Well, I have both good and bad things to say.

You're a splendid writer, and the plot was the kind that I enjoyed I also have to say you got a witty humor which I liked reading in this. There were a few typos there - excluding Kairi-posts - but nothing major, a plus for that. I'm a grammar freak after all. :)

The bad things. Well, this is more of an opinion, but in all honesty Namine in this story just stroke me as the "I want to be different from everyone else" kind of character, which sort of lowers her value in my eyes. It was funny (while not exactly original but hey, it's a goddamn fanfiction! You're limited with the characters to use!) to see Kairi as a bitch, but I really can't see that happening. Then again, I'm a sarcastic bitch myself and I don't really understand how someone could be like that in reality, hence making it a bit unrealistic for me.

I also found a bit weird that Namine, who was supposedly a loner, the quiet and shy type at school, would suddenly open up in front of popular guys just because they're in detention. I dunno, once again since I was the quiet loner girl, I find it hard to follow the change Namine just pranced through like it was nothing.

Okay, oops. The negatives nearly overwrote the positives again. I suck at giving good review sooooo much! I'm sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I'm definitely checking you for some more stories because, all in all, I found this an enjoyable reading experience. Ditto.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
LOVED IT!c:
squirmyorchid chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
I really like this story. It's very unique.
Helena Bellamuerte chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Can I buy Roxas? I'll pay 1,000,000,000,000,000 munny for him!
Good work with this story. You are totally right when it comes to facades, because I use mine to vent and be who I am inside, outside, and suicidal middle. I enjoy how it ended, and I much prefer SoRiku than SoKai. Let's face it, Kairi is just trying to but her way into a beautiful relationship. Keep up the good work!

Amber (because my real name is too boyish)
alicethesb chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
This was amazing. Short, sweet and really funny. The relationships and characterization are well-written in this fanfic, making it completely adorable.
(Thank you for not making Namine a whiny, weak bitch. She has spunk in this, and I think that's why it's one of my favorite RokuNami fics.)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Best. Story. Ever.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Oh damn.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
oh shit. for both the kissing part AND the parkour part. Damn Roxas is hot.