Reviews for Clockwork and a Teacup
liasora chapter 34 . 10/13
Nice surprise. Thank you for the update
Swtor Chef chapter 34 . 9/5
Love this! Can't wait to see how she handles orochimaru
Opera123 chapter 4 . 8/30
I love your story and I didn’t think I would but you just sucked me in
ShiSued chapter 5 . 8/23
wait... isn't she already messing with the plot by NOT becoming a ninja?
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 34 . 8/11
glad they made it
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 33 . 8/11
bomb clones are devastating
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 32 . 8/10
kabuto always turns up at the worst times
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 31 . 8/10
things have become complicated
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 30 . 8/10
things are serious
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 29 . 8/10
things have gone pear shaped
tenkoyami chapter 4 . 8/4
that was awesome
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 26 . 8/3
I have a bad feeling about fuyuki
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 25 . 8/3
stressful
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 24 . 8/2
butterfly flaps it's wings
TheUnluckyArtistTheSadWriter chapter 30 . 8/2
I'll stop here. While you added interesting twists to the story, it's just far too stressful for me to follow. Ideally, I should like Sakura as a character but.. she's too distant, she's too hesitant and she's too arrogant. It's a bit contradictory as well, her arrogance. While continuing to follow the script, she's also blinding herself to natural butterfly effects that'll happen anyways because she ISN'T SAKURA. The story is too changed up at this point that if she keeps trying to focus on "canon", it'll all blindside her and that's stressful for a reader.

There are so many positives about this fic that I'm torn to drop it. I love the Rookie 9s characterization and it feels like you really focused on them so it feels almost natural. I do want her to interact with Kakashi more since you know, he's her sensei? or even just her teammates! Their interactions always end up lacking for me but thats just because she's distant as a character. She isn't friendly, she's polite. An acquaintance you see from time to time that you never really think about unless they're currently in front of you and that's uncomfortable for me i guess because it ties to her not wanting to change the timeline. It's so confusing to see her want to change things but at the same time struggles to do so because of her hang ups and it all goes down hill.

But i guess I'm just not a fan of angst
1,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »