Reviews for Clockwork and a Teacup
too much drama.
Child of Dreams chapter 34 . 9/26/2023
More please?
integralz656 chapter 28 . 9/20/2023
I usually don't leave a review until I've read to the end, But! Somehow everything rolls sadly to this point. I liked the arc about the land of waves, but again, too much reasoning, too little action. And if her reasoning and thoughts somehow had an impact on the plot, then it would be a different matter, but how everything goes now the plot is lost behind all this water.
The story, in general, is not bad. There are many changes from the original plot, although children do not always sound exactly like children, they are all twelve, where these serious sayings come from. Naruto won hearts, even his enemies, precisely with his purity, optimism and innocence. But, I like how slowly but surely Sasuke changes, Sakura's inhibition is a little infuriating, and Kakashi's complete indifference, he seems to have spent more time with them in the anime. I am grateful for your work. By no means do I want to say that writing is easy, so I hope you will continue this story.
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 2 . 8/19/2023
I like your descriptions of chakra and playing around with it. Although for Sakura to be so openly interested in ninjutsu and chakra manipulation whilst not wanting to be a Shinobi is incredibly counter intuitive and stupid. She doesn’t want to be seen as a pridigy but isn’t at all trying to hide anything? It’s dumb
NamelessWanderer6 chapter 1 . 8/19/2023
I skipped this chapter if only because reading about toddlers is extremely annoying. I wish more SI or SI OC writers just skipped the first few years of a reincarnate’s life or otherwise things can get really boring. I still plan on reading this tho, hopefully this will get better.
nana chapter 34 . 7/29/2023
hello dear author, will you still continue this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2023
Me reading through the comments seeing good reviews an one guy types " This arc is straight Trash" got me rolling rn.
Angie2002-01 chapter 32 . 6/8/2023
GuyGamer chapter 9 . 3/19/2023
Aw I thought this was going to be unique
Draw Your Conscious chapter 34 . 3/5/2023
I think this fic might have actually been the first OC-insert i ever read ever? All the way back in... God, 2015 or 2016. Which as I write it SOUNDS like it should be 2 or 3 years ago, but was simultaneously an eon ago... Catching up made me super nostalgic. But I'm happy to see (as someone who still regularly reads OC-insert fics) it holds up! I love the way Sakura is characterized. She reminds me a lot of my autistic brother in a realistic and awesome way. I like the expansion of sensing lore, and the team 7 bondingThe Zabuza team up and now the Temari team up both are so cool. Love it all! When I list off influential fics I've read, for me, because of when I read it it's right next to Dreaming of Sunshine.
Toebang chapter 34 . 2/20/2023
Good story, bad review.

Thanks for writing,
~Toebang
KvAT chapter 16 . 1/29/2023
Whoa, what a drastic change. Not sure if I like it, but I'm sure as hell don't hate it.
AppleFran chapter 34 . 1/8/2023
This fic is gold I love it!
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »