Reviews for Run for Your Life
Cathy chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I think you did a great job with that Michael request. I really liked the look at Billy's past and how he decides to change because Michael gave him the chance to change, and expected him to rise to the occasion.

Thanks for sharing.
penless chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I know this was someone else's prompt but I feel like this was written for me...THAT is how awesome this fic is. You know my weaknesses, Faye!

The angst is fabulous. I just love that this is early days Billy! I think you've really captured the confusion and uncertainty that Billy must have been experiencing with regards to his place in the ODS; his doubts and misgivings feel very genuine and authentic. Spot on dialogue, too.

And I LOVE Michael here. His quiet, constant assessments of Billy are described so perfectly.

And set in the Venezuelan jungle! I love it!

Two more chapters and I can't wait to tackle them tonight when I'm home from work.

Heh, I must confess - I've been so wrapped up in this fic that I didn't get a single bit of writing done. I blame you! You and your insanely huge talent.

Thank you for rocking my socks so hard and so continuously with everything you put out.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
gah! poor Billy! it sounds like life was worse for him than it was for Rick!

although, I'm loving this glimpse into his early days with the ODS. (thinking Casey treating him like a dog might be my favorite part. along with the potentially poisoned water.) I also feel bad for Billy, being so bitter. I can see why, with what the team has done to him, but it's quite a contrast from his usual optimism.

and Michael and the snake! can't wait to see where it goes from here. :)
Maz101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I do so love your writing. The repetition, the pace of the structure, the marvellous painting of your character study. My only criticism is that you don't write more for the other shows that I follow - I wish! Great job.
Ghulam Rasool chapter 1 . 11/8/2012