Reviews for Run for Your Life
LamiaJade chapter 2 . 8/19
Wow. Just wow. I'm reading my way through your fanfics and this just blow my mind. Really, really good work! ;) Keep it up! ;) :)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Lol I like how this story was Michael whump but somehow your devious, anti-happy-Billy mind made it into a seriously awesome Billy one. His tortured soul and distrusting nature really showed here and I loved it! I loved how he was basically waiting for Michael to kill him. Those parts made me lol and then when he finally realized they accepted him...well, that was great.

I enjoyed this very much. As always, this totally rocked. I love your stories so much! And I know I probably seem a bit crazy for reviewing everything but it's the least I can do to show my appreciation for such incredible writing! If it starts getting annoying just let me know. :)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
Michael! No! Oh goodness! I'm so used to Billy being the one dying that having Michael in that position is rather unsettling. It's ok. He'll be ok. They'll be ok. The whole team will be ok once this is all over. And of course, Billy will safe the day. With a little help from Casey and Carson no doubt but it's all up to Billy. Kind of. I like Billy. :)
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Holy cow. It's like I keep falling in love with these characters more than I thought possible. The way you write them and the stories you tell...thank you!

As I've said before, I love Rick but you've made me discover a love for the others as well. Especially Billy! And this fic is full of angst and oh goodness! I just love it!
Cathy chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
I think you did a great job with that Michael request. I really liked the look at Billy's past and how he decides to change because Michael gave him the chance to change, and expected him to rise to the occasion.

Thanks for sharing.
penless chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I know this was someone else's prompt but I feel like this was written for me...THAT is how awesome this fic is. You know my weaknesses, Faye!

The angst is fabulous. I just love that this is early days Billy! I think you've really captured the confusion and uncertainty that Billy must have been experiencing with regards to his place in the ODS; his doubts and misgivings feel very genuine and authentic. Spot on dialogue, too.

And I LOVE Michael here. His quiet, constant assessments of Billy are described so perfectly.

And set in the Venezuelan jungle! I love it!

Two more chapters and I can't wait to tackle them tonight when I'm home from work.

Heh, I must confess - I've been so wrapped up in this fic that I didn't get a single bit of writing done. I blame you! You and your insanely huge talent.

Thank you for rocking my socks so hard and so continuously with everything you put out.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
gah! poor Billy! it sounds like life was worse for him than it was for Rick!

although, I'm loving this glimpse into his early days with the ODS. (thinking Casey treating him like a dog might be my favorite part. along with the potentially poisoned water.) I also feel bad for Billy, being so bitter. I can see why, with what the team has done to him, but it's quite a contrast from his usual optimism.

and Michael and the snake! can't wait to see where it goes from here. :)
Maz101 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I do so love your writing. The repetition, the pace of the structure, the marvellous painting of your character study. My only criticism is that you don't write more for the other shows that I follow - I wish! Great job.