Reviews for Have the Wish
GeneaLady chapter 22 . 5/15/2013
A bit of an abrupt ending, it could have used a few more chapters, but it's such a great story. I can't wait to read the next one.
GeneaLady chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
YES! I love reading about couples doing the Love Dare! What about even going back in time to when Mrs. Holt did it?
GeneaLady chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
David tapped the book against his knee thoughtfully before handing it back to Caleb. "You know, I think that I'll take you up on that." ...Ohmygosh I'd love to see you do a 40 chapter story where David does the Love Dare to Amanda.
GeneaLady chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
And it was then that she realized that she, Amanda Williams – soon to be Thomson – was falling in love with her fiancé. ...Wouldn't you be in love before getting engaged? This isn't the 1800s where people got married just for the sake of a good match and lived, in some case, a loveless marriage. That does nothing for Olivia.
Challenge King chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
This chapter was very good. The whole story and series so far has been very good. I'm looking forward to the next one.
Ariyah chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
Wow, the memories were suggestive. Created an interesting contrast between the then and the now, that's for sure!
In response to your PM, I'd say that /personally/, I would.

EncouragingWord chapter 22 . 1/27/2013
"Oh," another eye roll from Kasey. "That sounds like the perfect honeymoon."
Poor Amanda. Way too much acting going on for one girl. Leave her alone, Kasey. Please?
Back on track. This was great.
Ariyah chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
The conversation between the gals seemed forced, but then it's not exactly a typical ex-roommate conversation either...
NotSoEncouraging chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
I'm sorry about the criticism, it's just that this is exactly how I feel about this chapter. Not one of the best, but keep going.
EncouragingWord chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
Hmm. Don't these guys have anything to do except hug and pull back?
I like the poem, though. Cute.
Ariyah chapter 21 . 1/24/2013
"I have to come up with my master plan for the takeover, you know." Oh, David...

The Gavin-and-Layne one sounds interesting. Just so long as it's different enough from this one.

EncouragingWord chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Glad to see Amanda becoming more comfortable. She was getting me a little worried in the last chapter.
Baby steps? Absolutely. It's gonna work, I know.
Ariyah chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Nice. Again, love the dog. Hesitation well played.
Ariyah chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Good ol' dog. I like him. Just decided.
Ariyah chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
Great tension. Felt real.