Reviews for Embracing Evil: Series 1
Lavonya chapter 5 . 10/11
I really like how you wrote it!.!.!.!.!.!
This is and INCREDIBLE story!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
FanWarrior16 chapter 2 . 9/28
I'm really enjoying Embracing Evil. You're quite good at creating various Dark Harry characters. :) I'm definitely going to read the rest of this series.
ghackethal chapter 5 . 6/14
I really love these stories. This is actually my second time reading them.
gabrielsangel23 chapter 5 . 4/13
I really enjoyed this story! I love harry's personality and Toms, I'm off to read the second part now! :)
tamashiyuki chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
Mmmm... me estaba gustando...
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 7/30/2016
The twins are going to eventually join Harry aren't they lol. How did Harry manage to hide the fact that he was not at Privet Drive all summer?
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Lol if he made Toms hair stand on end with that cat lick the Inner Circle was probably dying trying not to laugh or waiting for the cat to be crucio'd. So is Remus and Sirius going to join Harry? Because I noticed he is extremely disparaging of the staff, Dumblebum and his friends but very little is said about his godfather and only that something was off about Remus other than his furry little problem.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
So is Severus Dark or Dumblebums boy? At least Hedwig was safe for the week.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Lol Chaos is going to be an apt name for Harry . Did he remember to put his glamour back on before he was ported back to the school? What about Wormtail he knows Chaos's real identity, well Barty to but Wormtail us known for jumping ship as soon as the heat rises. How does Dumbledore not catch on to the glamours and such on Harry?
Ethereal Sphere chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
Good story, alot of typos but enjoyable nontheless. Going to the sequel.
shadowfurie chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Nice, normally i don't like super Harry, but in this it has its marrits. Chaos is extreemly funny.
WereBunny87 chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
I love this! Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work!
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Update please
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
It would be better if you just added all the story's 1-4 here so that it's one story.
Animeangellover2 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Love this story! I like that it's humorous with a serious undertone.
Can't wait to read what trouble Harry gets into in 5th year. I wonder
whose going to teach DADA?