Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
clint is not acting like an idiot. he is completely justified... Let's face it, objectively, Loki totally deserves to die.
jet911 chapter 76 . 3/23
This is amazing. Amazing doesn’t even begin to cover it. A new word must be invented for this masterpiece.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 75 . 3/17
omfg. i loved this chapie! ca i borrow your idea of loki turning into a kid and being adopted by the starks? i think that it would tie in awesome with a story im working on.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 73 . 3/17
awww they know that in all reality they love each other. because when you know a man enough to defeat him or hate him it that moment you love him.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 72 . 3/17
if im right about this then pepper and tony finally gert one!
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 71 . 3/17
i hope youe ready thor cuz our brother is comin the youre gunna be back!*starts sing the bitch came back happily*
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 70 . 3/17
DAMN. nuff said. oh and i meant to comment onhis earlier but when you put the hashtag and put nothing ut hulk smash i meant to say :

yup. hulk smash. nuff said.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 69 . 3/17
yay clint! i love you again! *hugs* *sees cap* hoo boy. im out. love ya clint but good luck! *flees*
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 67 . 3/17
im still crying over thor...

damn you njord or whatever the **** your name is stop rying to ****ing kill loki its bad enough he lost his ****ing brother but now your dumb ****ing *** keeps tring to kill him! ****** ***** ****** ****** ********* *** **** ****! and thats what i have to say to that bullshit!
...i feel better. kinda.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 66 . 3/17
afterthat i need a hug...*burst into tears* thooooor! waaahh!
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 63 . 3/17
loki...

*looks at barton and raises fist**lets fist flop to side, looking defeated**whips around and slams fist into thanos' face*
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 62 . 3/17
oh god barton make it quick...*hugs loki tightly* plzzzzzz
aps80 chapter 81 . 3/17
Absolutely enthralling story! This was beautiful from beginning to end. (Thanks for the bonus deleted scenes!)
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 50 . 3/16
sheesh if i were cap id need one. id call over to my friends and be like bitches a little help i cant get the damn cap off. then theyd be like thats cause is a quark. i think youve had enough of THIS for one dy. then theyd take away the chamapgne. the one downside is that if i were cap the achohal would have no affect.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 49 . 3/16
this story is starting to make me hate mr hawkeye. and he was my second fave.

*grabs rafikis stick and smashes it over clints head so hard it breks* i thought i said stop being a fucking douche! now if youll excuse me im leaving before natasha kills me.
2,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »