Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
"What's wrong with blue"
ha
ha
rana2001 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Pep is totally a team mom
Meghan Thalia Jackson chapter 60 . 4/29/2014
I love the story! Loki and Friggas conversation was heart breaking and heart warming at the same time! Is it still possible to get the deleted scenes?
anon chapter 76 . 4/22/2014
And after everything, you managed to end it on a laugh. Awesome! I kinda love everyone here but the Salt, Odin/Santa, "I get that reference"!Thor especially.

Great fic and God bless.
anon chapter 58 . 4/22/2014
I know it's a very tense moment, but I couldn't help smiling at the thought of tiny Loki pacing and telling Fandral to turn around.
anon chapter 50 . 4/22/2014
Frigga kinda rocks.

And that was a mean trick the brothers played on Steve! Funny, though.
anon chapter 49 . 4/22/2014
Ooh, Clint, that slippery slope is getting closer to the bottom. Better watch yourself or you'll become something Coulson couldn't recognize.

I like how you've written Frigga so far and I'm enjoying the little slivers of political unease in Asgard about Loki and his punishment.
anon chapter 33 . 4/21/2014
I actually really like the way you write Clint here. He's dealing with a great deal. You aren't going crazy making him out to be some kind of bad guy or, in the extreme opposite, giving him a saint-like wisdom and ability to forgive. Instead he comes across as very human: angry and able to be petty in that anger, sometimes hateful and struggling with that, but trying to be better for the sake of the people around him.

More generally, I appreciate the evenness with which you handle both Clint and Loki. Loki isn't immediately awash with guilt and begging for sympathy from the audience. I like his gradual and incremental realization of the consequences of what he's done and what he might actually feel about it. For all his ability to read others sometimes, he's got a huge blindspot for himself and what he might consider to be failings.

Also, poor Thor. :(

It is very thoughtful of you to parcel out your chapters so that people who might have trouble with the content in one may be able to move on quickly. Thank you.
Guest chapter 33 . 4/15/2014
clint is not acting like an idiot. he is completely justified... Let's face it, objectively, Loki totally deserves to die.
jet911 chapter 76 . 3/23/2014
This is amazing. Amazing doesn’t even begin to cover it. A new word must be invented for this masterpiece.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 75 . 3/17/2014
omfg. i loved this chapie! ca i borrow your idea of loki turning into a kid and being adopted by the starks? i think that it would tie in awesome with a story im working on.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 73 . 3/17/2014
awww they know that in all reality they love each other. because when you know a man enough to defeat him or hate him it that moment you love him.
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 72 . 3/17/2014
if im right about this then pepper and tony finally gert one!
Silaya Arctic Prower chapter 71 . 3/17/2014
i hope youe ready thor cuz our brother is comin the youre gunna be back!*starts sing the bitch came back happily*
2,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »