Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Tsukiau chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
I guessed loki'd be a bookworm. That's part of what makes him cute. Uh-oh, Loki the crow wants to hog all of my sister's pumpkin bread to himself. Bad Loki!
AvengersJunkie chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Very good blackmail material indeed! I am just picturing Loki's completely indignant look when Bruce connects the dots. It's hard for me to remind myself that Loki is not actually a kid, but rather an adult in a child's. body, a very attractive adult that tried to take over the world. Yeah I'm gonna stop before I get too fangirly over Loki. Great chapter by the way. Must suck to be AMA child.
Smiley chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
I had no idea I was the 100th review! Woohoo! As always great chapter! It keeps getting more and more interesting! Aww I feel bad for Loki (and his serious trust issues) he needs a hug!
Hiddleslover chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH I LOVE THIS FANFIC
mistyfoxdreams chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Loki really is such a complex character. I like how you presented his inner thoughts in this chapter.
chickens chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
This is adorable. I love you.
livelaughlove chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
oh the feels! Great Bruce and Loki bonding moments!
Dazja chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Man, Loki needs a serious hug or should totally get him to read "A Child Called It"
thestral.rider chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
books! i love books and i'd love to use the stark library. i'd also like to know which book loki picked (is it harry potter? i have a feeling it is)

i like bruce, he's a doctor, he's really nice and he can kick anyone's butt :D

and poor loki not being able to trust anyone and thinking they're going to hit him and torture him
Potkanka chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Jarvis picked the right person, Bruce will keep the embarrasing secret to himself :) Well, Steve would be okay too, only I'm afraid he wouldn't know how to use the washing machine any better than Loki :D
It's so sad seeing Loki so mistrusting, expecting to be struck, to be tortured... I'll enjoy him being proved wrong, no matter how long it takes to convince him :)
Hmm... and which book was it? :D
Cerca39 chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Aww...
Hiddleslover chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Please write more! I absolutely adore Loki fanfics!
AvengersJunkie chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Did the god of mischief just pee his bead? Who will get the honor of changing the sheets? Will Loki do it himself, he should. I mean confessing to the avengers thayvyou just peed yourself is embarrassing , more so if you are Loki. Poor baby!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
...Loki wet the bed...? XD It's so sad but so absolutely hilarious at the same time. I just hope he get's it cleaned up without anyone finding out... Great chapter! Are they banana milkshakes? Much tastier then that ash from Bruce's lab...unless they're made from the ash from Bruce's lab? Lol. Please update again soon!
Potkanka chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I love this story so far, the idea behind it... the fact that for once, when a character is shrunk, he retains his memories. So I know he's mentally adult but strangely mixed with the child's body, I can't help but think of him a bit as a child too... I think it might be influencing him a bit, it feels like he's acting as a kid sometimes - or maybe it's jut his personality :D Speaking about personalities, I love their characterizations, pretty spot on I'd say!
And also, of course, it's pretty funny. And with lots of feels and lots of interactions... It's simply great!
2,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »