Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Potkanka chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
I love this story so far, the idea behind it... the fact that for once, when a character is shrunk, he retains his memories. So I know he's mentally adult but strangely mixed with the child's body, I can't help but think of him a bit as a child too... I think it might be influencing him a bit, it feels like he's acting as a kid sometimes - or maybe it's jut his personality :D Speaking about personalities, I love their characterizations, pretty spot on I'd say!
And also, of course, it's pretty funny. And with lots of feels and lots of interactions... It's simply great!
Smiley chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Awww poor Loki! Although his bed wetting is a little funny lol. This is getting soooooo good! I hope I can wait til next week for the next update!
livelaughlove chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Wow. This chapter... Wow! Is it awful that I find Loki wetting the bed hilarious? And his nightmare - at first I thought it was a memory and I was really hating Odin. And why does he want to be torutred? Are we going to find out?
thestral.rider chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
loki may be an ass but poor thing :(

and how cute is a 5 year old pouting haha
Dazja chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Awww, he wet the bed. Poor bby

Also Loki needs hella therapy
SkysFireLady15 chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Somehow I can see Loki in a jolly jumper... I have an intense need to draw this...
Yaraslava Rada chapter 11 . 1/14/2013
Another wonderful chapter! How young will little-Loki be now? It's a good thing he doesn't lose his memory when he shrinks. Lol. Well, ashes aren't as exciting as the last review-gifts. But they have more connection with the story. Lol. I've never owned something that belonged to a superhero! Not even his ashes! (Although now it sounds like Bruce died and was cremated...) Anyway, getting back on track...Update again soon please!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
I'm glad they're giving Loki a second-well, technically, third or something chance :) and Tony was so understanding *awww...* great chapter! I was kinda sad there was no Loki in it, but I'm glad you used this chapter to show the Avengers coming back together as a real team. That really helped emphasize the importance of what they were deciding for Loki and their 'we stick together and we can be undefeatable!' team attitude thingy! great going and keep it up!
Lalamo chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
Update soon. Pwease
AvengersJunkie chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Wow I've always wanted a bottle of ash!There is nothing that I've ever wanted more. Am I to understand that Loki is now small enough to fit in a jolly jumper? Locking Loki out of his room was genius, stop giving him what he wants as punishment, Perfect! Keep writing, I love this fic!
AvengersJunkie chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Sorry my review is late. I love this fic. I cannot put into words how wonderful this chapter was.
chickens chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Haha! I love Steve's "No. Why would even think that?" Just completely missing the joke and not even realizing. Ahhh, good times.
thestral.rider chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
hahah i loved that ending... though couldnt jarvis do something about that?

it's a good agreement that should work but i think that the jolly jumper would be a bigger punishment for loki hahah
cutechinchilla27 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
I'm looking forward to seeing them doing these activities together -Are you going to do some which Thor, Loki and maybe even Steve don't know about them?
PS. You can keep your bottle of ash
livelaughlove chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
"He isn't nearly as cute when he's conjuring up magic wolves and angry birds to attack you" - love that line, especially the angry birds. Liked the Clint/Natasha interactions in the beginning, and then Jarvis speaking up when noone else will. Plus the Jolly Jumper was a great touch. I remember the days when my little brother was in one of those...
2,351 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »