Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
OMG i just read it all I NEED MORE i am officially hooked and i DEMAND MY LOKI HUG
Tsukiau chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
villians tend to have tragic backstories. loki is no different. i wonder what he'll take from it though. I always believed he had the potential to redeem himself. don't you?
liveaughlove chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Yet? ... YET?
All this talk of torture and everything... I really makes me want to give Loki a giant hug!
AvengersJunkie chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
I like Bruce's cover story! Apple juice bottle just broke. That's a good one though I guess that Thor really wouldn't know any better. I like the story line so far. Keep me updated haha.
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
So he wasn't tortured or hit? He seemed to keep beating around the bush. Patiently waiting for Febuary.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
I'm under the name Nightmare's Pen, I've got a profile but tge mobile won't let me login :P just wanted to say that I love your story and writing style- you're making me want my own mini loki
Ynath Esrith chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Loki is certainly acting like he expects torture. Is this that fault of the Chitauri?
thestral.rider chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
oh thor baby come here let me give you a hug! you need it with your mean brother who wont let you in!

loki can have a hug too, but i dont think he'll like it very much... and i'm a bit afraid he'll stab me or something...

my poor babies!
Hiddleslover chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
*hugs Loki* Can I keep him?
Dazja chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
All the feels *sob*
Hiddleslover chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
I don't think i'm registered, not quite sure how this website works yet, but I would love to know which book he picked! I love this fanfic! thank you for updating!
ladyofstayne chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Please update soon.
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
:'( It makes me so sad that Loki continuously expects the torture to come, like everything is a lie, like his life, and that's all there is to it...this was a great chapter though, and I loved his reaction to the library :) books do tend to do that to bookworms :D
...hmm...Bruce really knows how to handle these kinds of weird incidents
keep up the awesome work!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Another wonderful chapter! I'm glad it was Bruce who found him and not say, Tony. Lol. I'm assuming the Asgardians were abusing bastards, hense all of Loki's reactions, (waiting to be beaten and such) I can't wait to see the teams reactions when they have that confirmed (maybe?)...will you be telling everyone a different book? That would be hilarious. XD Anyway, update again soon please!
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Loki is just so - wait not cute...but he is...damn. Well anyways I love tha you have a schedule as low as that may sound but its true. I also love this story I mean loki is just a very interesting character to work with. I usually say I can't wait for the next chapter ere since I usually don't know when it's coming but I do know. But I still can't wait :)
2,380 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »