Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
thestral.rider chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
noooooo not pepper! she's so nicee! why would you hurt pepper?

i really liked mommy pepper taking care of loki

btw, did you see the ironman3 trailer? it was AWESOME but for a moment i thought it would be just robert downey jr staring at the camera and turn it into a joke for us pained fans haha

yeay! deleted scenes!
livelaughlove chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
All right, I'm going to have to tell all my reactions
lol Barton making sure Thor knew he wasn't going to torture Loki
lol the pictures - and Loki not drawing in Bruce and Pepper in his death-scenes, that has to be important, right?
Thor vs Loki virtual duel - bit of sybolism there?
laser tag - funny!
Slumber party doing each other's nails. Priceless!
Poor Loki! He's so convinced that they're all a bunch of liars that he's trying to force them into locking him up? That boy needs some serious therapy. And then Pepper comes in and is all nice and it made me tear up. And OMG the scar! And OMG, dreaming that Pepper wanted him dead too! It's no wonder he doesn't trust anytbody!
And finally... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! YOU CANT KILL PEPPER! I can't take this, it's too much, Feb 10 is too far away, I need an update now!
chickens chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Why can't these chapters be infinite?!
Shirahoshi chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Woah, woah! Is it now uncontrollable magic thing happening during teenage age, or something else entirely?
February 10? That's sooo far away! T.T
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Wait the scar, was it from cutting himself?
I loved the little tid bits of 'Loki-immersion' And the last part OHMYGOD awesome! Little Loki having nightmares is just too much and his reaction! I hope Peps alright for Loki's sake at least.
Hugging? What's hugging them?
Patiently waiting for story 2
cross-over-lover232 chapter 15 . 2/4/2013
Oh dear...this looks like it might get ugly...
Cerca39 chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Njord is the god of wind and fertility. :)
Potkanka chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
I wonder if really nothing happened to Loki back there. Though if he thinks he deserves it, why would he deny it happpening?
And now what? How to convince someone something won't happen? And Thor isn't exactly the persuading type anyway. And the others? Some of them wouldn't probably care, Barton might even want to fullfil Loki's expectations... Fun times ahead?

I think it was a good idea to expand this story to explain Loki's thinking.
Alright, going to hug Loki, he needs all the hugs he can get right now!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
what a chapter O.O jammed packed and stuffed to the brim with tension and confrontation! I felt so bad for Thor, trying to get Loki to realize what he means to his 'not-brother' while Loki was completely like, "well, die for all I care,"...I get the feeling Loki and Thor have very twisted contradictory views on what really happened...thanks for the update, and keep it up!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Another great chapter! The way you wrote's almost as if Thor completely missed the metaphorical PUSH Odin gave Loki on the Bifrost...dense as a sack of bricks, that Thor. Very symbolic book choice there. I wonder if it was in english or hiroglyphs...for some reason I picture Loki as a multilinguist. XD ANYWAY LOKI HUGS! Update again soon please!
Smiley chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Woohoo! Bonus chapter can't wait! Great chapter! I feel bad for both Thor and Loki, but I'm not so sure I would wanna hug Loki... he's got a mean streak! I'd be too scared!
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
ahhhh the tortured mind of a poor confused soul.

never mind that.

Thanks for the chappie!
SETO-KAIBA-LIFE chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
OMG i just read it all I NEED MORE i am officially hooked and i DEMAND MY LOKI HUG
Tsukiau chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
villians tend to have tragic backstories. loki is no different. i wonder what he'll take from it though. I always believed he had the potential to redeem himself. don't you?
liveaughlove chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Yet? ... YET?
All this talk of torture and everything... I really makes me want to give Loki a giant hug!
2,392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 .. Last Next »