Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Dazja chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Man, you are just giving me all the little Loki feels right now. Poor fella
Ynath Esrith chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Poor, poor Loki. It's so awful he's gotten to this point. He just panicked and then went *on* panicking and now thinks there's no way back, no safety anywhere except by staying under the radar, completely isolated from everyone until he gets his magic back. I can't even say he's wrong; SHIELD will lock him up & throw away the key at this point, I'd imagine. Also-very pissed off Avengers looking for him. (and his nightmares are, too, significant, Bruce!)

So, so sad for Loki. I hope there aren't rats! Nasty to have to share his safe space with rats (maybe a tiny bit of magic would make them move out, though?)
livelaughlove chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Loopy Jarvis is hilarious! And Loki is living under a theatre stage that's so sad. Especially the ending lines. LOKI, FRIENDS PROTECT YOU!
Tsukiau chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
Four year old cross dressing Loki...sweet! Good job this week!
thestral.rider chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
hmm i could have some hot chocolate... the temperature has gone down quite a bit here.. global warming my ass! this is the coldest summer of my life!

i like banner, he's great.
poor loki, i know from experience how creepy theaters can be when the lights are off and there's no one there.. but it's a smart hiding place
ArainaHaldthin chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
When are they going to find Loki!? Poor little guy... or girl ;)
Hiddleslover chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
"He may have fallen, Agent Romanoff, but I fear that I pushed him."
FEELSFEELSFEELSFEELSFEELS
I feel awful for Loki. Also I am loving the angst.
Smiley chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Awww poor Loki this is so sad! Poor Thor too I guess lol great chapter! Question: can we still email you for those bonus chapters?
Evilcupcake696 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
What can I say about this chapter.. Well for starters I absolutely love it! Natasha really getting to the roots of her feelings as to why Loki is alot like herself in a way, combined with that, theres the end bit where for the smallest second we get to see Loki actually show what looks like a shadow of worry over Pepper. I loved it all! One question though, (sorry haha) loki welding together the metal, would that require alot of magic to do? Trying to understand where that would leave him on the de-aging scale :3
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Nice. I like how Natasha can kinda sympathize with Loki. I'm sure they'll be able to find him what with all that tech stuff Bruce and Tony have and all those tracking skills a certain two assassins have. I just hope they get there before Loki is a tiny baby what with all the magic he's using, that would be too cute though. And as for my character of choice ummm actually no the other guy needs a little bit more love, let's go Hulk.
livelaughlove chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Oh my, this was such a sad chapter. Loved how Natasha defended their actions, and Loki worried about Pepper. Also loved Natasha and Thor talking (is there some clintasha I smelled int there?)
Whistle Mist chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
That was amazing work!

Natasha's talk and everything.
I'm just in amazment mode here!
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Natasha's assessment was pretty powerful...especially the part about guilt and torture O.O and then the end made me want to cry for Loki, so bravo! for a really wonderfully written chapter!
thestral.rider chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
ok. Ok... ok now.

what natasha says is really sad, but it's nice when people notice your feelings, specially the bad ones, without you having to point them out.
poor loki is worried about pepper's health

also, can i get a thor glass figurine formed in a vacuum, please?
SkysFireLady15 chapter 18 . 2/20/2013