Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Miss Light Bright chapter 76 . 8/25/2014
This fic is finished and that hurts me! It is so beautiful and well written that I want to cry! Bravo! Well done.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 14 . 8/22/2014
Aww, poor Thor
TrustyFoxy chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Are you going to follow the Norse myths? If so, you had the purple hair thing wrong. I didn't mean to offend you, but I thought that you might like the hint. If I did offend you, then I'm sorry.
KatieBug1017 chapter 64 . 7/21/2014
A sack of potatoes that talk?
KatieBug1017 chapter 62 . 7/21/2014
Hug Loki? I need a fucking hug! *Crawls back to corner to cry some more* *sobs heavily*
Deaths Gate chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
well, all that i have read, Loki's eyes are green, except when he's angry, or influenced by the tesseract. i never noticed myself when i watched the movies. dont think it really matters
Anna chapter 81 . 7/6/2014
I love this. This... Oh my. Your work is absolute perfection; never have I read the likes of something so magnifent. I would like to thank you enormously for allowing me to share in the adventures of these characters from which you have so cleverly planned and thought out, and I wish you all the best in your future writings. xx thanks :)
Guest chapter 55 . 6/27/2014
Excellent story!
Vi-Violence chapter 81 . 6/11/2014
This is a truly impressive work.
PeaceHeather chapter 74 . 6/5/2014
Okay, something I missed... I thought the nectar of Yggdrasil healed everything, even past wounds and his old addictions. Why couldn't it also heal the damage from the curse Odin put on Loki?
PeaceHeather chapter 53 . 6/5/2014
Barton says he doesn't want to torture Loki, but he's lying to himself. He comes in when Loki is alone and powerless, holds threats and blackmail over his head just because he can, has threatened Loki's *mother*, and still thinks he's somehow a better person than Loki?

Looking forward to his phone falling into Stark's hands. Loki won't need to retaliate, Tony will kick his ass for daring to tamper with Jarvis repeatedly.
PeaceHeather chapter 50 . 6/5/2014
Best family moment ever. Like, telepathic communication to gang up on Steve. Incredible.
PeaceHeather chapter 25 . 6/5/2014
I wondered about Bay and as soon as you said "land without magic" I knew. I still think you have the Fates or someone lining up encounters for Loki, though, between that and Coulson.
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 58 . 5/13/2014
Does Fandral's face ruin the IQ of the whole block?
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 47 . 5/12/2014
If Loki won't remember the conversation, how can he think on it?

And can I trade my slap-Clint opportunity with a Coulson-supernanny?
2,351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »