Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
dandelion chapter 14 . 5/2
Awww, I love your story. Unfortunately I have to go to work now. Urgh on a Saturday evening. But I get a hug from Loki, so I feel better :)
Ryu chapter 43 . 4/30
Its my first review and its because im crying. Thankyou. Its awesome.
mipk90 chapter 54 . 4/15
Question: is Loki aging anymore? I can't really tell.
mipk90 chapter 31 . 4/13
Oh my god i was literally shaking the whole time i was reading this chapter. I hope you know you're an amazing author with rare talent thats hard to find in fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
mipk90 chapter 18 . 4/12
Funny thing is, I just got back from New York 3 days ago, so i can totally picture everything that's going on right now with Loki. Poor (kinda?) kid
mipk90 chapter 13 . 4/12
You might not read this, but im really curious on what Loki picked up. Besides that, amazing story so far. I never read one as fast as this before. Love the idea too :)
Luce-san chapter 81 . 3/3
Thank you so much for writing this amazing story, I really enjoyed it. I loved how a scene could be portrayed so many different ways by POV switch, and you cut off at the right place so that the next POV would explain what happened. It was incredibly fun reading this, so I'm gonna stalk your favorites to see if there are any stories at least half as good as this one. bye
Luce-san chapter 13 . 3/1
I bet you got a lot of reviews for this chapter. Its very good motivation. XD
MadaSasu chapter 76 . 1/11
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

DO A FREAKIN SEQUEL! OMG! LIKE is there a double tripple bajillion time favorite button!?
MadaSasu chapter 49 . 1/10
I'm not done reading this but just this chapter made me absolutely want clint dead. I mean I really really really want him dead. Threatening to show frigga the private conversation. THOR SMITE THAT BITCH ALREADY!
BuzyIzzy chapter 52 . 1/1
I am so ready to stab Clint in the eye with one of his arrows. Thanks for the awesome story!
BuzyIzzy chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Ermagherd this story is so good! I was a little skeptical at first, but this is a really hood fanfiction. Why does child!Loki have to be so freaking adorable?
ClaMiAl chapter 81 . 12/1/2014
Whew, what a ride! This story had some very nice twists that kept surprising me, which I loved! It never got boring and was actually very addicting, making it hard to take a break from reading. I also really liked your portrayal of the characters, each feeling true to what I had come to expect from the movies. I wasn't too fond of the scenes focusing on Clint and was tempted to almost skip over them, but that is due to me just not feeling much for the character. I did love all the focus on Loki and the whump, angst and h/c he had to go through. The writing quality was also pretty good, though there were some issues with words being forgotten or or confused with other, somewhat similar sounding words (e.g., and vs that). But those were very minor issues and didn't detract from the story too much even though they happened a lot.

So, cool story, all in all! Makes me curious about that spinoff, even if Clint seems to play a big(ger) role in it.
Hekka chapter 59 . 11/27/2014
Here is an example of hypocrisy. Sif so confidently clings at Loki's betrayal. But they (she) did so as well (and first): they had violated the will of not one but two kings (proving that they are true - blindly and biased - not to Asgard, and not even to their king Odin, but to the one who considers it appropriate to start a war due childish insult...
It is instead to help the one who are supposed to be their friend (for centuries - are they not become known Loki better than that? For all this time?), when on his shoulders fell the burden of kingdom and military conflict, commenced by wanna-be-king-Thor (and all this on the basis of Sif's conviction in her own right, Hogun's support and no real facts - such a good friends they are). So did they have already served their own punishment?
Hekka chapter 33 . 11/27/2014
"she had seen things – done things – that made Loki's surgery look positively humane"
I doubt very much, given that the humans could not survive this. Hence nothing like can not be used to obtain information. And of course she knows better ways to kill.
2,387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »