Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Guest chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
DAMN IT! The news got him!

I wanna Loki-golden-dream-Apple!

That was some dream! I guess he's busted unless he runs right now! Run my boy,run!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/9/2016
Lol I really like your gifts XD

They should all sit down and throw in everything they know,Bruce about the nightmares,Nat about the problems he has,pepper about the scar on his arm and anything else they know

Jarvis is hilarious
Guest chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
Yes! I want a milkshake! But it'll probably have basil in it XD

Won't peeped notice him coming in and out of that place heaps? Jarvis should tell everyone about the nightmares
Guest chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
I will like one glass Loki figurine please

It's not safe for a kid out there,especially if he's going dressed like a girl,creepy dudes might take him!

I've always though that he does bad stuff because he thinks frost giants are monsters that should be hated so he hates himself and thinks everyone else should hate him too:( poor boy,he's so smart but I can't see the obvious sometimes :'(
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2016
Lol he's gonna go round like a girl in a TARDIS blue dress XD

I wanna jar of magical fire to go along with my crow and ashes!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Noooooo what has he done!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
I wanna hug Loki!

He got tortured by Thanos! Just tell them you little beautiful bratty Loki!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/9/2016
I for some reason want that bottle of ash o_*

Good old Jarvis,so clever,so human,so British
Guest chapter 10 . 9/9/2016
I want a crow!

That thing bout the book is cute,I wonder what exactly is in it
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2016
Lol I wonder what he said XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2016
Was the reference when he said "what's wrong with blue"?

I'd deny myself food for the sake of it,I wish my parents would leave me alone,I'm trying to set a new record of not eating for three full days
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
Green eyes,the character is meant to have green eyes,they just forget sometimes,I think he does in TDW
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
What happens if he keeps using magic and becomes a new born,and then uses magic again,will he cease to exist?!
FriendLey chapter 76 . 8/28/2016
Had to reread this whole story because I wasn't sure if i ever finished it before. This is a well-written piece of work. I love how each character gets to play a crucial role in the story and also that you put in so much time to showing their various points of view.

I do have to say, though, that I didn't enjoy Agents 1-3. I know they're supposed to be there for comedic effect and also as some form of commercial break like how the chorus in Shakespeare's work functions but their scenes are always a bit confusing and difficult to follow.

Aside from that and the typos, i really enjoyed reading this a second time. I was hoping to see more of sif/loki but this fic was more along the lines of family than romance anyway.
sk18 chapter 76 . 8/21/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
2,468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »