Reviews for The Path to Hell and Redemption
Was the reference when he said "what's wrong with blue"?

I'd deny myself food for the sake of it,I wish my parents would leave me alone,I'm trying to set a new record of not eating for three full days
Green eyes,the character is meant to have green eyes,they just forget sometimes,I think he does in TDW
What happens if he keeps using magic and becomes a new born,and then uses magic again,will he cease to exist?!
FriendLey chapter 76 . 8/28
Had to reread this whole story because I wasn't sure if i ever finished it before. This is a well-written piece of work. I love how each character gets to play a crucial role in the story and also that you put in so much time to showing their various points of view.

I do have to say, though, that I didn't enjoy Agents 1-3. I know they're supposed to be there for comedic effect and also as some form of commercial break like how the chorus in Shakespeare's work functions but their scenes are always a bit confusing and difficult to follow.

Aside from that and the typos, i really enjoyed reading this a second time. I was hoping to see more of sif/loki but this fic was more along the lines of family than romance anyway.
sk18 chapter 76 . 8/21
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
Brigadier7899 chapter 3 . 7/14
tom hiddleston does have blue eyes, but comic loki has green eyes. the comics were around long before the movie. lots of people have been using the blue eye thing as a prop for loki being mind-controlled.
winddemon199 chapter 38 . 7/10
carsonsgirl chapter 76 . 4/27
Such an amazing story - thanks so much for sharing! :)
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 76 . 2/20
Wow this fic was an epic ride. The plot took a while to really kick in, but I really enjoyed all the chapters that were just there for character development or even laughs :P Thank you so much for sharing this story! I absolutely loved it.
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 13 . 2/19
So I'm really late... but can I know what book Loki picked?

I really love this story, btw! It's more... lighthearted (?) than the others Loki-Avengers fanfics I've read (including some of the ones you said inspired you) and I really like that :)
That Sherlock reference tho. I am smiling like a madwoman. This pleases ne.
Skirnir chapter 47 . 1/15
Oh, I would never ever think about slapping Clint but... Erasing Jarvis's memory? You stepped over the line, young man!
Bree chapter 75 . 1/2
But ...but ...BUT .NOW HEs just normal he's average, unimportant and basically mortal ...sad sad sad sad saaaaadddd
Bree chapter 74 . 1/2
I know I'm far to late for you to ever read this, but miss , why did you have to make it a sad ending ? And is Loki still immortal if he ages like that ? I'm very sad now :(
Akihanatsu chapter 76 . 12/8/2015
Hello! This is Agent Four reporting *laughs* Kidding. The agents are just entertaining, that I decided to tag along and fangirl(boy?) with a certain agent, the main focus of course being a certain Captain... (Though I'm sure that they didn't notice a hyper black haired girl around them...)

And finally, I found myself at the end of the story! The journey went fast, so I was a tad bit sad that it's over, but I'm happy to be able to go through it all!

Now, let the sadistic angst fangirl speak. I've decided to review at the end of the story (While glaring at the prizes with longing, who in their right mind wouldn't want rare things like that?) I think that it would be more... Um, excitable? Yes, that's the word - to throw an avalanche of feelings at you, dear Author.

The angst got my little heart all melancholic and sad and ugh, the tears, I was glad that they're there, but still.. And the funny moments made me laugh, thank you very much! The cruel torture and gore scenes did made me cringe, but this story is entrancing enough that it made me interested.

I'm a person that gets into the story so easily, and this story is vivid enough to make me feel sad when they are, all the losses, all the pain, all the laughs... You conveyed them well, Author!

Little Loki is just so *squeal* cuuuuuuute! (Please don't tell him I said that, please.) And so is Maria Stark a.k.a Little Salt also made my day.

To conclude this rambling of mine, well, all I can say that this is a story that reveals, that shows us hiding beneath a fa├žade is just breaking us at the end, and that even how great our sins are, out mistakes to them, they, despite all things happened, our family are always willing to welcome us back with an open heart.

Oh, and even though it had been years since you published this amazing masterpiece along with its epilogue, could you, *coughs* to a certain agent *AgentOne*coughs* that I'm interested in being friends with him?

That's all! Thank you for this brilliant story!
2,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »