Reviews for Elements of Perfection
audibly.austen chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Aw! Sherlock's "To me...you are the embodiment of perfection all the time" was the best part. By far. I really loved that he ended up venting and gaining help from his fellow addicts - highly amusing! I loved this!
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Read this again, I had to. It's utterly perfect. Please write more.
susumiya08 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
awww sherlock and joanie! lol how can u change the subject of a meeting like that? they were just awesome!

Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I FREAKING LOVED THIS MORE THAN WORDS CANEXPLAIN. OMFG. EXCUSE ME AS I CRY RAINBOWS IN A FIELD OF MAJESTIC BUTTERFLIES.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Forever Day chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
There was something about the idea of a group of addicts in varying states of disarray all advising Sherlock Holmes on his love life that I really liked. Add to that the fact that it's well written and has a hilarious ending where he ushers her out and you've got all the ingredients of a great story. So, basically, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to write it (and if you wrote a sequel with the group meeting them as a couple... just saying, I would love you)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Adorable. And you got their voices spot on, especially Holmes's.
RipplesOfAqua chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That was adorable :)

One thing though: the cerebellum is the primitive part of the brain responsible for, essentially, coordination and movement. I'm not sure what the imaginative' part would be, because imagination doesn't reside in one place, except perhaps the frontal lobe which is responsible for a lot of l
Samantha P chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was a wonderful story! You have a great talent with the voice of the characters and keeping it in their perspective. I enjoyed reading this very much!
ya-fic chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Very nice. Especially well written. Romance without being over the too. Lovely read. Thanks for sharing.
In Christ Alone chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
The infamous In Christ Alone strikes again, failing to sign in for lack of energy.
Ah! i love this! You describe the scene wonderfully. And i love Sherlock's take-over of the support group. ;P
Will favorite if i remeber to later, when I'm signed in.
Have a great day!
CharmingNotDarling chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
God I absolutely loved this! Amazing!
Grumpy Unicorn chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
It's fantastic writing;) I really liked it... I hope you'll update soon:D
the-contradiction chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
perfect, so in character I could actually imagine this happening on the show, you should definitely write more
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013