Reviews for All I Gave Was Everything
awe this was so sweet!
Katz4 chapter 3 . 7/12
Yay! Love it!
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 7/3
very nice, though Tony doesn't like his stuff taken, wonder what he'll do when he find that guy, cause you know he will
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
This was a great story! I love fics where it has to do something with Tony's arc! :D
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
loved this
The Sociopathism of Trees chapter 3 . 2/3/2014
This is a great fic! I loved the broken style of writing when Tony is in pain. It really added to the atmosphere. Is there any chance that you would write a sequel in which the team tracks down the man that imprisoned them and stole the reactor? I would love to see all that rage come to the surface. It would be beautiful.
-Trees
Rikki Writinglover chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I loved that so much!
The Reading Elf chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved it, amazing job!
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
The way you wrote this was amazing. A lot of times I find people writing superheronapped fics tend to leave loopholes, but you had everything down pat and the bad guy was almost gentlemanly in nature which is always refreshing when fanfics focus on the less charming, brutish figures that don't leave much to the imagination, you know? This was great! I love the team's reactions and really, did they think for one second that Tony would do anything differently? Please, he's the most unselfish selfish bastard ever! Haha! Coulson to the rescue. I really enjoyed this and I look forward to reading more of your stories. (:

Max.
katkidology chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Throughout the entire second chapter I was chanting: happyendinghappyendinghappyendingpleasepleasepleas ecmonhappyhappyhappy...
Xtin2000 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
eeeeeeeeeeepic! wow I love it! Tony is awesome and the team as well of course :))
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
that was...oh god, all the feels! absolutely fantastic!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
This was good. I'm glad he's alive though.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 8/2/2013