Reviews for Paladin: The Sorcerer of Order
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/12
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
kerruan18 chapter 1 . 1/2
Don't know if you've given up but I love the premise. Also I think six is a big enough number for a harem before it gets out of hand. So good job and keep up the good work. I love all of your stories I've read so far I just wish you would keep writing.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
an awesome start to an otherwise awesome fic... or at least it would have been had you continued this. seeing as you haven't updated this since you posted it back in 2012 im going to go out on a limb and say it was abandoned. a pity as it would have been a pretty good read.

if there is any possibility of it continuing, or no possibility then please let me know Via Pm. while I will be marking this fic as a favorite, I don't want it to simply be taking up space in my list. so please try and get back to me as to this fics status.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
supert history
lone wolf 122436 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nice chap. Hope to see more.
iamgoku chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
love it
Naruto with the powers of the helmet , that's going to be awesome
also love the choices for the harem especially raven and kara
uscias chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Please update.
CorvoKuro chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This story is pretty damn awesome.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Pretty neat start, though just curious: Is the harem members limited to Marvel? I'd thought of two cool ones, them being Charmcaster from Ben 10: Ultimate Alien and Medusa Gorgon from Soul Eater.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
put chapter 2 up already please
rudie2015 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Story is written really well. Like where this story is going and the harem. Please continue story
MoonWolfAtlantis chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Update this story please. How about putting Jinx in the Harem but making her good
blood enraged chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
while a good story so far, you really need to work on your grammar, periods and comma exist for a reason
innerMalice chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
cool story bro, naruto going to be beast at magic now. and if he does encounter a situation where he cant use magic at least he still has his chakra nd ninja skills. at least naruto is not a pushover and would stand toe to toe with the big guys of the league. looking forward to the next up date
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You know Atlanteans use magic, so so add an Atlantean girl and I would like it if you added Megan (Miss Martian) to the harem.