Reviews for Paladin: The Sorcerer of Order
ACE-X7 chapter 1 . 8/20
si esta emocionante la historia estoy esperando la continuación espero que no ayas abandonado la historia suerte con la actualización
Ricardo286 chapter 1 . 8/20
la historia esta genial deberías continuarla espero que no ayas abandonado la historia espero que la continúes pronto suerte con la actualización
Alfedro203 chapter 1 . 8/2
esta genial la historia deberías continuarla espero la actualización pronto suerte
Do a Justice League / Naruto crossover where Naruto is a founder of The Justice League, but also The New Sorcerer Supreme.

Keep updating this story.
Love the beginning to your story, hope you make more chapters.

I was making a suggestion that you would do a justice league / naruto / inuyasha crossover story where Naruto & Kagome are the youngest members of The Justice League.

Naruto's superhero alter ego should be Fire Shadow and / or Paladin and Kagome's should be Archangel and Sango's should be Red Devil

Kagome & Sango should be the ultimate weapon created by Cadmus, and she serves as a government agent and liaisons between The U.S. Government & The Justice League

Fire Shadow / Paladin should be paired with Black Canary and Kagome should be paired with Martian Manhunter. Sango should be paired with Green Arrow.

Naruto should be trained in Martial Arts by his parents and trained in The Mystic Arts by Kent Nelson / Doctor Fate.

Naruto become the new Doctor Fate and / or The New Sorcerer Supreme after merged with Nabu.

Should have oc's like King Primal, Time Mistress, X - Genesis & Lady Phantom.

Black Canary, Green Arrow, Power Girl, & Zantanna should be founding members of The Justice League with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkgirl, Fire Shadow, Archangel, Red Devil, & Martian Manhunter.

Other than that idea, keep doing what you are doing with your stories.
hey just a thought, the kyubbi is a being made entierly from Chakra so why are you using other means of power for klyomi?
matthewdeal25 chapter 1 . 3/6
when will the next chapter be published?
Shadowdragondanny chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
More more that was good
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Black canary in narrow harem
blassreitter chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
moooore...?
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
kerruan18 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Don't know if you've given up but I love the premise. Also I think six is a big enough number for a harem before it gets out of hand. So good job and keep up the good work. I love all of your stories I've read so far I just wish you would keep writing.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
an awesome start to an otherwise awesome fic... or at least it would have been had you continued this. seeing as you haven't updated this since you posted it back in 2012 im going to go out on a limb and say it was abandoned. a pity as it would have been a pretty good read.

if there is any possibility of it continuing, or no possibility then please let me know Via Pm. while I will be marking this fic as a favorite, I don't want it to simply be taking up space in my list. so please try and get back to me as to this fics status.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
supert history
lone wolf 122436 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Nice chap. Hope to see more.