Reviews for Whatever It Takes
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 70 . 4/9
Oh I loved it! I shed a tear at the end too!
jupiter2005 chapter 70 . 12/27/2014
good story i am glad that she helped save edward from death and live a happy life with him without him being a vampire. keep up the good writing.
LadySixx chapter 70 . 6/26/2014
I loved this story well done
Leibeezer chapter 70 . 2/10/2014
I just found this story, and I loved it.
Taylor smith2346 chapter 70 . 7/9/2013
The best story I've ever read for Edward/Bella story for fan fiction of going back in time to 1918 married, having children, and growing old together . It makes me cry with Joys and love
Rose chapter 70 . 4/26/2013
Its a good story. Thanks for writing. :)
chnctgislnd07 chapter 70 . 4/24/2013
Very good story for the "what if?" Scenario
WinterSoulZ chapter 70 . 3/26/2013
Will you be writing a sequel?
FrannyMulder chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Ok, I'm writing this mid-reading to tell you that I love the concept that you're implying, "Searching though pictures, I became aware of people oddly dressed in paintings or photographs – people that didn't belong there." I just loved that. (I'm not submitting now. Honestly, if I find another awesome thing in this chapter _which is likely_ I'd like to be able to comment it)
BTW, I also loved that you added real scientific basis. I know, should have commented that on last chapter, but now I want to read on, maybe I'll come back later and comment on that chapter on more detail. Keep the good work.
blue'sgirl2 chapter 70 . 2/6/2013
It's a good story good ending
Mimozka chapter 22 . 1/29/2013
um, hey there. I've just found your story and I like where you're taking it but I noticed the comment about the Tea Dress - knee-length dresses were not worn until the 1920s' and even then they were mostly associated with flappers and women with less than stellar reputation. In 1918 women wore long dresses. It was considered improper if one's dress showed more than one's ankles.
imLOLingallover chapter 70 . 1/18/2013
You are amazing I love reading your stories! Keep smashing and your first atempt in the field was awesome!
mayejrmorris chapter 70 . 12/17/2012
I just read your whole story and loved it.
Maye
soulmatesrocks chapter 70 . 11/23/2012
great story :)
Lolo84 chapter 70 . 11/19/2012
Very nice! Everyone got their happy endings :-)