Reviews for Homeward Bound
Chelsey Bella chapter 4 . 4/19
I'm obsessed with your Drarry fics!
D10g3n3s chapter 4 . 4/7
Gah! That was adorable! I can't handle it! Eeeeeeeeee! I love your representations of Draco and Blaise! Do you have any threesome fics? I can only imagine the adorable snarkiness that would ensue with a Harry/Draco/Blaise romance.
hidden shades chapter 4 . 2/14
Cygnus? Seriously? :D
this-ship-has-sunk.13 chapter 4 . 1/23
I absolutely adore your writing!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
HAH, loved the last line!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
ohmygod, I love this! Hope we find out what exactly Draco and Blaise are doing running the Knight Bus and why they were all drinking...
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
Sometimes I wonder where your plot bunnies come from. DM as the conductor of the Knight Bus... Never would have thought of that. But then again I'm not half as original as you are, hun... Lovely story. Harry wooing a miffed Malfoy is brilliant. *smooooch*
szolnok09 chapter 4 . 2/6/2015
That plot was just great, Draco working on the Knight Bus *snicker*
Then both of them being drunk, I love when they are horny-drunk :D
Tarabiscotea chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
I'm totally out of my mind. This was such a fucking marvellous idea! Draco as the conductor of the Knight Bus. That was really brilliant. And they were sooooo cute!

Smitten; of course, but you already are aware of that :D
pop.from.uk chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Okay cheesy but definitely cute ending. Is there going to be a sequel?
pop.from.uk chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Yeah you better hide.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Ugh! Why do your stories have to be so good! I bet half of my favorites stories are yours and the others are a mix of other writers'. I especially liked how Draco liked working as a conductor and the plot of the story was great and flowed well. I also loved that Draco was slightly upset that Harry was practiced at giving blowjobs.
Textcrazy chapter 4 . 8/11/2014