Reviews for Homeward Bound
Sometimes I wonder where your plot bunnies come from. DM as the conductor of the Knight Bus... Never would have thought of that. But then again I'm not half as original as you are, hun... Lovely story. Harry wooing a miffed Malfoy is brilliant. *smooooch*
szolnok09 chapter 4 . 2/6
That plot was just great, Draco working on the Knight Bus *snicker*
Then both of them being drunk, I love when they are horny-drunk :D
Tarabiscotea chapter 4 . 1/27
I'm totally out of my mind. This was such a fucking marvellous idea! Draco as the conductor of the Knight Bus. That was really brilliant. And they were sooooo cute!

Smitten; of course, but you already are aware of that :D
pop.from.uk chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Okay cheesy but definitely cute ending. Is there going to be a sequel?
pop.from.uk chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Yeah you better hide.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Ugh! Why do your stories have to be so good! I bet half of my favorites stories are yours and the others are a mix of other writers'. I especially liked how Draco liked working as a conductor and the plot of the story was great and flowed well. I also loved that Draco was slightly upset that Harry was practiced at giving blowjobs.
Textcrazy chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Yeah, pretty much
I know okay chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Nice.
I know okay chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Why are they driving the knight bus?
centava chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Oh cheesy ending! And you mean tease about more apologizing without any lemony details!
centava chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Yowsa...down boy indeed!
inkedbaby chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
What! Draco makes a sexy knight bus drivee!
Draggy2 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
Ah. Loved it. So excited to read something original and well-written. Blaise is adorable and amemerable. Harry and Draco are just wonderful! Ah. Ahhh. I'm going to miss this fic.