Reviews for GoodNightmares
NJHarris chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Your imagination can hurt a lot more than you hope it to. Watching you partner die, even if its only in your mind, is a tough image to have to endure.
It's not just that he doesn't want to lose her, it's that he can't. That without her, he would simply break. This is the bond these two share. That if one of them is no longer around, that they've been torn apart from each other, the other would feel empty inside. A hole that no one could fill.
If only life were as simple as just lying in bed together.
Loved reading this!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Aww! Que lindo. x3
Aronim chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This has an insane amount of d'aaaw. Nice anyway though.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Almost but not quite PC material. Of course the problem of perspective is a big one.
Ms. Macready chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Dave ought to have these nightmare so frequently that Mindy should be used them and say half sleepily "I bit the dust again?"
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Some beautiful work here, especially the Precocious Crush-compliant plotting and banter that still feels like it could stand alone. Though with this little view of Dave's psyche, you can see some of the cracks forming in his ability to view Mindy as a friend and not something more important :D
The Dark Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
That was a good story. Short and sweet. In more ways than one. Except...you know...them dieing and all.
One suggestion. A better line for this one part might have been. "This is a Kickass body pillow." Or, "Kickass is kickass body pillow."
StillTooLazy chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
StakeTheHeart: What's up with nightmares recently? It's odd...
shortcake101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
this is such a cute story 3 i like it a lot :) you should write more!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nice work.
shugokage chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was a very beautiful and touching one-shot good job!
TheLastChronicler chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Heart-breaking, and then adorable. I take it that this is somewhat in the future, at least so far as PC is concerned, considering how nonplussed Dave was at Mindy rubbing his chest and wrapping her legs around his?

It was otherwise very difficult to tell.

Sorry to hear that Ch140 is giving you trouble. Hoping it gets sorted out soon, or if it's related to personal life, that you catch a couple lucky breaks in a row. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want more chapters as quickly as possible, but I'd like you to take it easy and enjoy yourself with it even more.

Thanks for the distraction, at any rate.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
dang that was awesome... you know if she did die, he would go unhinged, and kill everyone remotely related to her killer... brutally and without hesitation, and she might do worse if it were him, with mindy I can about tell what she would do, with dave,,, I don't, I just know he would be forever broken...
JMCracer chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was an interesting I wonder why Dave did not try to stop Chris. The way Mindy comforts Dave is really nice and it is nice to see that Mindy does not mind having him be scared of losing her. It is nice to see that Mindy Dave's soft side.

Good Job
RobGill chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Don't worry about PC 140; you'll figure it out, sooner or later.

A slightly misleading start, vaguely resembling "Last Kiss," but done in a manner that reinforces their bond, not merely played for shock value. And Mindy's initial reaction to Dave's concern ("You can be such a pussy sometimes, ya know that?") is perfectly in character for her, deflating the dark mood the story began with, yet without her being entirely dismissive of said concern. A good reminder of the toll their nocturnal activities take on them.