Reviews for Pretty As A Picture
shana.rose chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
UGH adorable!
Troll99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I liked it. Especially how Vince compares Orwell with a lost mouthy kitten. Kittens DO scratch if they're upset and poor Vince got to know it very soon. "Upgrading to shoe" ROFL. Sure, it's very much like 'yes dear etc.' situation. Orwell can be sooooo sweet when she's miffed. :-)
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Some day, I will ask you to write a Scales POV for this episode...

Well, some of it went right. Scales and Chess are fighting, aren't they? But Vince... Vince just needs a hug right now. :( *cuddles him* Poor thing.

Orwell, give him a hug! And Vince, Orwell won't go anywhere. She'll still be there, looking over your shoulder... (What, you thought she would let you give up being the Cape so easily? :P) Well, Vince, there's always the possibility that Dana is open to the idea of a threesome... *runs away from Dana*

Poor Vince. And kittens are noisy. And nosey. And everywhere. Like Orwell!

He's never going to get away with that snoring thing, is he? (Has he considered getting checked for asthma...?)

Lovely story. NaNo editor still says no quibbles, so take that as you will. :)

XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was a nice little continuation of the fourth episode. Good work! I especially liked the 'pillow fight'. What made it so great was the fact that Vince had just admired Orwell as she slept there like a lost little kitten all curled in on herself... and the next moment she was throwing things at him XD
wtchcool chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hang on a sec. *guzzles brainbleach* There, much better! I mean, I get that this is your idea of toning down the Vinwell. And it is toned down compared to, say, how they're shipping Oliver/Laurel on Arrow. (Why people make me have to work with creepy love triangles is beyond me.)

For example, I don't think he'd be worried about hurting Dana if he saw Orwell as a sister.

Cute fic, though.

Poor Vince. It is completely unfair that even when told the truth about Peter, all people can do is laugh. :/

Lol. Hey, if Orwell doesn't like his snoring, she can go get a place of her own! ...Yes, I know it's his fault she can't go back to her last one. Why? Her dad would call off the attack squad if she just came clean.

:) Nice cat analogy.