Reviews for Made for Each Other
SBNYC09 chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Man, I haven't read BTVS FanFic in YEARS! Awesome story! I loved it, especially the closure btwn Willow and Buffy
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I love this first chapter. If I didn't have class I'd read the whole thing right now. :) I love it!
Purple Apocalypse chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Wow. That was fantastic. I really, really loved it. Great work!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
love this story crazy willow and spike a the best please write more
Naomi chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Yes yes yes! Love love loved it! I read the whole thing with a big ole smile on my face. Thanks for a great read!

N
Powersthatbe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved this story! Great job! I loved Willow as a vamp. Great job
Anon chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Awsome story def my fav I've read on here so far! :D
RKF22 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
awsome story loved it great job
AnnaMNR chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
good ending
AnnaMNR chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
great chapter
Simone17 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
So completely in love with this story! I was laughing all the way through this chapter, I love the Scoobies reactions to it all. And its nice to see Angel acting like a Sire for a change. Giles as the daddy vampire was something I would never have thought of but actually sounds good to me, he and Dru would be something else. Xander, not so much.
RKF22 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
great update loved it
serena527 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I loved loved the update I really like the way you write Spike and Willow I'm really glad that Dru turned up with Angel and I loved how Buffy Xander Anya and Giles reactions can't wait to see what Riley is going to do you have really made my day by updating this story
larnie chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This is a really good read.x
Simone17 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I love stories like this, especially involving Willow (and sometimes an Dawn), but very rarely do the writers get it right. You on the other hand are a master of it. I was in heaven the entire time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »