Reviews for Made for Each Other
Anon chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Awsome story def my fav I've read on here so far! :D
RKF22 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
awsome story loved it great job
AnnaMNR chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
good ending
AnnaMNR chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
great chapter
Simone17 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
So completely in love with this story! I was laughing all the way through this chapter, I love the Scoobies reactions to it all. And its nice to see Angel acting like a Sire for a change. Giles as the daddy vampire was something I would never have thought of but actually sounds good to me, he and Dru would be something else. Xander, not so much.
RKF22 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
great update loved it
serena527 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I loved loved the update I really like the way you write Spike and Willow I'm really glad that Dru turned up with Angel and I loved how Buffy Xander Anya and Giles reactions can't wait to see what Riley is going to do you have really made my day by updating this story
larnie chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This is a really good read.x
Simone17 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I love stories like this, especially involving Willow (and sometimes an Dawn), but very rarely do the writers get it right. You on the other hand are a master of it. I was in heaven the entire time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
AnnaMNR chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I really like this!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Niiiice. Getting complicated, I'm looking forward to more. Also, Cyberpunk is one of my favourite albums & I could hear Bad Religion in my head the whole time I was reading.

N
serena527 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Oooo things just got more intreasting this story just gets better and better
RKF22 chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
nice cliffhanger cant wait for more
serena527 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
love this so far
Avalonemyst chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I am savouring this delicously dark tale. This alternate-might-have-been is taut with passion and thrumming with power. One might find that this tale begins to write itself. D
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »