Reviews for Dragon & Vampire
bla na na chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
wouldn't they be dracaions? I mean their half human half dragon wielding a sword of some kind plus they probably look way better then a manakyte plus Yuki and Yuji are part dragon so they can use magic to a point I hope this changes something in the story otherwise this was just a waste of time.
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Oh my gods...please update soon alright?! Your the first person not to copy the actions of the 'd avoided the pool,you defused kurumu and mizore, and didn't make yuji a dick around yukari. I love it! What's next?powerful enough to knock kahluas ass out cold so her youngest sister doesn't have to kill her?
Code-Emperor07 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Nice chapter. Although, I wonder what Yuki and Yuji did that one time. Incest? Still, love this story and hoping that you'll update soon.
OverNerd03 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
This was a great chapter surprise Mizore debut so soon but it was awesome. Also loved that Yuji kicked that gym teacher's ass favorite part of this chapter. Also i think the naming style is fine the way they are.
UltimateMForever chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
After reading this chapter, I've noticed that you kept the story very original to the way you wanted it to be. Even though it is a crossover, you made the story very different from the original manga, making it appropriate for your character.
UltimateMForever chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
I've been following your Dragon & Vampire story so far, and all I have to say is that you deserve a round of applause my friend, I've never read a Rosario Vampire crossover that kept me so entertained and wanting more, now I've read some of the Kamen Rider X Rosario Vampire, but that's mostly all there is, and since most of the crossovers on this website are Naruto Crazy, I'm not even going to bother with those, but what you did here with your original characters just blew my mind. Yuji and Yuki, two great original characters that have great character development, amazing powers and originality, and the whole Manakyte idea that you came up with from taking something based off of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. Just pure Genius my friend, pure freaking genius that's what you are. As for the naming style of the chapters, I'm not sure what you mean, can you explain? But your writing and your character development and your original characters have inspired me so much! But I have a question, can you explain Manakytes? Their origin? Also what kind of element a Manakyte can control? Also can someone like I who is an aspiring fanfiction writer create a Manakyte OC for my own fan fiction works with your permission or no?

Chapter Rating: Dragon & Vampire - Chapter 6 - Snow & Vampire - 4.5 out 5

-JunichiSUPAAA-SignaWriter
OverNerd03 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Well this chapter was sweet and great. Really surprised Kurumu moved in with Yuji & Yuki...guess she getting ahead of Moka in getting into bed with Yuji...i'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
OverNerd03 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Well i'll admit i did not see that coming i mean Yuji is scared of water? that's an interesting thing to learn. But i like how it led to them leaving and joining the newspaper club and the fight between Gin and Yuji was great damn prev would've won if not for the clouds but now hopefully he'll learn do not fuck with Yuji Fudo.
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
you should use those dorks and isinigami it makes it more funny to see those guys fail so badly and add an fourth fan dork for yuki just for the hell of it
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
nice twist this is looking pretty good looking forward to more
OverNerd03 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Well glad Yuji showed those lizards what a REAL reptile and man can do. Also i would like to see you adapt episodes and chapters from the anime and manga and do it in a different way with Yuji...i'm also curious if any other OC's will pop up in this story..well i guess i'll look forward to your next chapter to find out.
OverNerd03 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
This chapter was pretty good. I like that Yuji was able to talk it out with Kurumu but then he had to save her from getting rape now she totally head over heels in love with him. I look forward to whatever's next and hopefully a fight between inner Moka and Yuji.
Ice Wolf Fang chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
interesting, weird but interesting
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This looks like it's going to be a fun story. I'll be looking forward to seeing how Yuji and Yuki adjust to life in Yokai Academy, and how the rest of the students adjust to Yuji and Yuki. If their relationship is the same as in the other stories where you've used them, I'm guessing Yuki might not take so kindly to Yuji developing a harem around himself, even if it's mostly against his will. Then again, she might just try to test them to see if they're worthy of Yuji's heart and stuff like that. Definitely looking forward to the next several chapters.
OverNerd03 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I like this it'll be interesting to see Yuji and Yuki in Youkai Academy and them getting invovled in the world of Rosario Vampire.