Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved year 2
HermioneandMarcus chapter 12 . 10/21/2014
can't wait to read it
Guest chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Great that your continuing this :D. I honestly don't like any of the three but I would choose Heather.
nex chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Anya sounds good
chelsealovesya1995 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I'm glad you've decided to continue this series. You have a good writing style and even though yeah, you did follow the canon HP universe quite a bit, (It's hard not to unless you create new end of year battles), you added your own plots and twists that truly did make it unique and yours. I can't wait to see what you do with this series in the future. P.S, I like Jasmine. :)
HogwartsExpress934 chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I would like to see this story return, but I also like that you're changing it. I will agree, it did seem pretty much, same story line, but with a girl.
I'm assuming you will begin anew, the way you talked above. Will you post an update on this story when you post the new one for the first time?
Vangran chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
I think Jasmine would be a good choice, as I just can't see Lily naming her daughter Primrose. It comes off too stuffy (at least in my opinion).
ZabuzasGirl chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Will she be having the same type of relationship with snape?
AutobotSeeker98 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
But your story is so good! And a lot of people stick close to the story. If it becomes an issue, make her slowly become her own person. Start it as something close to the book (to start it off) and once that's established, put our own spin to it. Either way, I really liked this story. If you ever rewrite it like you want to, just post it on this story that the rewrite is up. :)
jeymien chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I think you should write the story that you want to write and ignore the rest. This was different enough for me that I put you on my favorites list and wanted to keep up with the story. There will always be people who criticize. You just need to take it constructively, apply what helps you and move on with the writing. I am usually a lurker-reader, not big on reviews. I hope you decide to change your position on this.
Saint Snape chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
I am really disappointed because I just read the first part of your story and started on this one. You should write for yourself and not listen to what naysayers have to say unless they give you some constructive criticism. You get better with practice. You are never going to please everyone so you should just please yourself.
GuardianXAngel chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
While I can respect the fact that you dislike how you have basically copied the HP stories into the one, I would argue with the fact the people were bored with your story.

I like you story, heck I added it to my story alert section. So cheer up don't be so negative and look for dark things when none are there.
Kiseki Lin chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I think the most important thing is writing for yourself. If you stick so close to the book, you could spruce it up with some other things. It's still only the second year so you still have several more years to develop Rose. Don't be ashamed for sticking close to the original. It takes time to develop characters, and one day you'll be able to do it in the way you like to. Best regards.
Pikachu79 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
This is sad to read but you need to do what's right for you. I'll be here when/if you continue this story:)
ZabuzasGirl chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
What! No! Don't stop please! We still love you! What about the people who are still reading your story! Please! Don't stop! I love this story so much! You have not let us down! Please don't stop this story! Don't! Please keep going! This story is so good! Please keep writing it! You've got such a good thing going here! Don't stop now!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2014