Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved year 2
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
i hope you update soon its a great story the only problem i have the it is that Neville is a girl... but other than that great series
WishfullyThinking chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
This is really good, despite the geammar and misspellings here and there...

I hope you continue it!
Pikachu79 chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
Another great story:) I wonder when Rose realizes who Draco reminds her of, and it's going to be comical! I also can't wait for the next chapter:)
HiddenReaderNinja chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
Hiya! I just wanted to say good job on this... I love femHarry stories. If you're looking for a beta, I'd love to help you. I'm not an official one, if you know what I mean, but I'd like to try, if you'll let me. Again, awesome job!
darthcat chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Wow thankyou thankyou! Great chapter and love the twist in the last scene. Please update soon i love this story!:-):-):-):-):-)
BlackButterfly1993 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
I liked this chapter a lot, it was both fun and insightful to the characters peronalities. Appart from a good few spelling amd grammatical mistakes, it was perfect, and to fix that for future chapters I would suggest either going through chapters more thoroughly after you've finished writing it, or possibly look into getting a bet who would be able to look for mistakes with a fresher perspective. I would also suggest double checking that you have used the correct your and you're, as well as there and their as I noticed those mistakes repeatedly throughout you chapters. I hope these suggestions help you with writing future chapters as intended, well done on your story so far. :)
Dreamhare chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Oh, wow, I just spent the entire day reading the first story and this one. I am really, really liking the storyline you have come up with so far! I was worried at first when she was sorted into Slytherin, because some stories I have read that do that bash the Weasleys and Hermoine and other Gryffindors, which I am so relieved to see you haven't done at all. All of the characters have their faults, but that's what makes them believable to begin with. I really can't wait to read the next chapter and look at more of the fanart you put up. Happy writing!
Fire Shadow Dragon chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Good chapter. I really enjoyed it.
lisistrataantigona chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter please UPDATE sooner I had to reread the stories I didn't remember the plot. I can't wait to see more of Draco and Snape.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
Update immediately, please!
darthcat chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Please update i love this story and rose:-):-):-)
ChiyukiLuvs2Glomp chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
I love your stories. I am looking forward to future updates! They are awesome!
Azurii chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
I've been reading your past story and this story for two days and I must say that this is really quite a piece that you are making. I'm loving how it diverging from the books and the movies with just one change that goes on to make bigger changes. It's probably why I've continued on with this one and dropped other stories that have a fem!Harry.

I really liked what you did with Rose's Aunt and I love how she is trying to help Rose but not overly and Rose thinks it isn't out of love for her but for her sister. And how you continue to show that it is about Lily and not Rose for Petunia (is that how you spell it?).

Also just with this chapter which is probably why I'm reviewing now, you said diagon Ally on Wednesday in the letter but in the conversation Rose is having with Tracy it says Saturday, I thought you might want to replace it with Wednesday so people don't get to confused with it. I'm looking forward to reading more when I come back home later.
Paloma Gomes chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
eu adore a sua fic. com a rose assim. é perfeito.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
So it's been almost a month and I really want to know the conversation between Rose and Snape about her abuse...gods Dumbledore wouldn't being very intelligent about the Dursley's if he thinks that Rose'll go back. Just saying.

Update please,