Reviews for The Girl Who Lived and Loved year 2
Guest chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Great as always... Plz
ZabuzasGirl chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Finally! It's about time!
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
hillslikewhiteelephants chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
I Love both of your stories. It's well written, and the characters stay mostly true to your adaptions to the story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Araduil chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Your story is great, I hope continued it soon, with respect to the vote, anyone is fine, well that's your decision, however I like Sirus more
Moony Mercier chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
I love this story! i read it all today and found it awesome after I read the first one over the past couple days. great work! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Please don't turn this into a cliché. Draco is James, Rose is Lily and they end up together.
LPeck chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I think that Draco's development is coming along fairly well, while it is faster than James's I don't think he had the best advisor (Sirius) on how to act around Lily and he was constantly rewarded for his behaviour by becoming popular. With Draco his father seems to pushing him in the back ground even if Draco has quite realised it yet, but I hope that he doesn't ruin it when LV comes back in book four.
I like how you've handled the abused Rose suffered with the Dursley's as well because I think that Vernon would have acted like that, treating Rose as if she was lower than human and that he was well within his rights to treat her the way she did although I think that Snape would have pulled her aside by now and asked her what she was talking about even if Dumbledore told him not to because of the promise he made to Lily as well as the vow he took.
Please update soon and don't listen to people who are raging on your story, it's great and true to what you wanted Xx :D
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I sent a PM with the details of my review. I will try and leave a review with every chapter. PLZ Update Soon.
midorikiwi chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
sorry for spam. to add on snape, he was physically abused too. not just his mom. i have like ocd when it comes to little mistakes. sorry. cant wait to see more! :D. also Lockhart is a real dummy lol.
midorikiwi chapter 9 . 6/27/2014
for the poll, i think neither. im more towards snape. reason why i say this because obviously hes not the best guardian in the world but they have so much in common. *spoiler about snapes memory* snape lived an abusive life. his mother eileen was a pureblood while his father tobias was a muggle. tobias was an alchoholic and he hates magic as snape quotes "my father doesnt like anything really". its hinted that tobias was physically abusive like vernon. he would beat severus' mom making her traumatized. like petunia shes sympathetic but is helpless. but unlike rose, no one gave a two crap about snape. like rose, this influenced snape to hate muggles until he met a muggleborn who has magic like him and gave him light. draco (hopefully) like lily is giving rose light (and hopefully snape). they are so in common its unbelievable. snape has first hand experience about what rose is going through and knows more about her mom (and dad) than the weasleys. please consider this option. honestly i don't like either of the two but it is your story and i will respect the choices you make since this is a beautiful story.
midorikiwi chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
i love this story. one of my favs. when is snape going to talk to her about her abuse? actually no one would wait that long to help someone in need. its very inhumanly and occ. big mistake there. petunia and rose should bond. i can really see petunia being sympathetic to rose. i dont blame here. this is my favorite book. update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
Oh please please update!
Calliope29 chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
I really enjoy reading this series! I think I flew threw it in two days! I was just wondering if Snape was ever going to talk to Rose about the abuse. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing Snape would ignore. If you had planned that for the future I apologize if I came across as presumptuous (I just love stories when Snape is more paternal and acts as a mentor) Update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
update plz
HiddenReaderNinja chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
I'm enjoying all that you've written, but I feel like it follows the books too closely... maybe if it was a little different. Good job, though.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »