Reviews for Don - One last time
Ilena Petrova chapter 11 . 6/13
Any chance of you continuing?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
this is beautifully written...can you write another one please..with don and roma ofc
princessleba001 chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
loved the romance..that was going on between the 2.i culd actually imagine this happenig in front of my eyes.. (I knw this sounds stupid)..
but good chapter. .
20080634 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
Great Story please continue and is it possible that you can write more don stories were ramesh and kamini turn out to be alive and ramesh joins don again and he later reunited with his sister and fiance
pinkperson chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
Great. I really love this story. It's so detailed and interesting. I loved how in the other chapter Roma refused to let Don go. And Don finally opened up to her a little.

The sang in this chapter definitely sounded like something that would come out of a Bollywood movie, lol. Anyway, beautiful job as always. I'm guessing this doesn't have many reviews because not many people check the Bollywood section. But to be honest I passed this story many times because of the lack of reviews and the summary didn't pull me in for some reason.

I really can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue when you can :)
pinkperson chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
Nice cliffhanger. I wonder how Don and Roma are going to get out of this. I also liked how you had Roma finally lose it in regards to her brother's death and her desire for vengeance.
pinkperson chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
great chapter. I liked the little flashback between them, and how Roma was upset about Don not staying with her when she was hurt.

I'm wondering where this is going, though. I hope you make more use of Arjun than the movies did :P I would like to see Don and Arjun have some sort of face off lol.
pinkperson chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
That was great. I love how you showed this from Romas point of view and focused on how scared she is to see what it's like to be Don. And you made Don a lot more intimidating than he is in the actual movies, lol. I like that Roma left ultimately because she was reminded of Ramesh.
pinkperson chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Lol, I liked the scene with them in the car. Roma listening to rap music loudly seems a bit out of character to me (since she seems so straight-laced compared to Don), but I guess I can accept it :P His reaction was amusing, too, hehe.

I also liked how you had Don feel insulted by Roma stereotyping gangsters as only doing illegal things all the time. It's one of those things that people don't usually address.

Your story is much more interesting than the story of either of the movies, in my opinion. I love that you're focusing on the two characters and digging into their psyches.
pinkperson chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
This is getting really interesting. I enjoyed the small flashback at the start, as I don't think anything was really said about Don's childhood or parents in the movies...

I liked how you showed Roma's guilt for being suspicious of him earlier. You're doing very well at making the characters' emotions believable with the developments of the story. To be honest, I didn't like Arjun's character much at all, but I can handle him in small doses :P. I am of course hoping Roma dumps him for Don, lol.

It was funny how Roma switched from being pissed off at Arjun for pointing out that she hasn't been to work, to calling Don a 'cancer' to her after Arjun says he'll give her a massage.

I also thought it was cute how you described the picture of Roma that Don was looking at. I could imagine what the picture looked like based on your description :P.
pinkperson chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Lol, I think it's funny that she'd set an alarm so that she'd know when to tell him to leave :P. And kind of cute. I also thought the part when Roma got jealous and irritated about the girls at the beach was funny. You really have nailed the characters :)

I also liked the bit with Don being impressed with her evening things by letting him go so she can 'chase after him'.
pinkperson chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Great chapter :). Even though not much was happening other than Roma cleaning up Don's wounds, I felt absorbed by the writing.

I like the development of their relationship already, with Don feeling guilty for Roma getting shot. I also liked how detailed you are, with saying that his legs were weak, but he made sure to take the blows against the wall for Roma.

So Ayesha raped him? To be honest, I've not read many stories that had a man raped by a woman, but I do know that it is psychologically scarring (especially considering how they meant to torture him), so I hope you don't just throw that out there and not show how it's affected him.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
This is so good :) It's so hard to find good Bollywood fics that aren't really short or about OC's, lol. I just watched Don 2 the other day and you really captured the characters' personalities and relationship. I could easily picture this happening in my head because it felt natural.

I also like that you have Roma so suspicious of him at this point. I thought she was way too trusting of him in Don 2 :P But she had to get suspicious eventually, lol.

You have Don's sarcasm down. I also thought it was cute how you had Roma nod because of how firm she was with her orders :P

Anyway, I wonder what happened to Don...

Constructive criticisms:

It seemed a bit weird that Don waited so long to tell Roma that he's bleeding.

Also:

" Roma was unsure rather to be worried about him, curious as to what was really going on, or just pleased to hear him in pain and suffering."

I think you mean to use the word 'whether' instead of 'rather'. 'Rather' doesn't make sense used in that way.
WhiteMoonBlackSun chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
wow this is coming along great! plz continue! I just watched Don 2, two days ago and have been dying to read a fanfic about it... i read one so far a nd was very satisfied with it... just extremely sad that it was over. now i found this one! and i'm so happy! its a wonderful story! keep up the good work and plz update soon! )
FuzzyBunsOfSteel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Slake, I am just blown away. Your ability to get so intimate with the characters, especially the men, never ceases to amaze me. Such a personal level is achieved with each character and you understand them enough to give detailed thoughts about them. Your writing style is detailed to the extreme and I can easily relate, practically with someone I'm not. It's like I AM them because of the emotion you put into their thoughts!

I am watching you, missy, like a hawk! I hope you get many reviews just like this one, you deserve it. More people to should write with such intimacy. I know I do and because I'm so used to it, sometimes events that happen to fast confuse me because nobody paused to explain to me how the characters I was reading about felt!

Kudos to you, chica! Much wuv!

GG