Reviews for Death Was a Kind Maiden
Erica Dawn chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I have always loved this story and will wonder what become of them...
Anonymous Mystery Reader chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Could you write a sequel to this? Please?
val chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
sequel? cause i want more! more! this was amazing!
LittleDruscilla chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
That was worth the wait! I love it!
Blaized22 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
OH GOD WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! GET ME HOOKED ON 3 CHAPTERS OF A STORYLINE AND THEN NEVER CONTINUE IT, WHYYYYYY?
Phantom105 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Woah shit DID NOT see that plot twist coming. Like, "blind-sided by a semi" hardcore twist lol. Still, makes things more interesting :D I really hope you add onto this, imo I think it would be sad to leave it with such an open ending, especially when you have so much stuff you can do with it now!

Cheers,
Phantom
MilkyWayGalaxy chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Loki please wake up you and Natasha belong together...
Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! It is reaalllllly good!
Amethyst Crow chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
To AMR: Actually, it is HIPAA, so we were both wrong. LOL I'm still here, I just moved, started a new job, etc. but it's been on my mind to continue asap! :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Btw, it's HIPPAA... Where'd you go?
-AMR
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Cringed, LOL'd, and *oh my gosh*'ed throughout this. Surprise surprise.
Can this continue? (and will Loki wake up/heal/get his powers back? Or will said resident Norse God be flat-lining?)
-AMR
Anon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Please continue this wonderful fic! I really love this idea so much, personally I think this would be a great story to continue from seeing if Loki will heal/wake to the lady's pregnancy and the backstory behind this. What WILL Natasha do!?
InkStainedFire chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I might be inappropriate of me, considering Loki is knocking on death's door currently, but I found this chapter highly amusing. I didn't expect the double pregnancy any more than Natasha did, I think. Great reactions to the situation all around as well.
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Awwwww! I hope Loki will be okay (you really put in suspense, the whole first part I thought this was going to be a tragedy and I'm still not sure now...)
and yay for Jane and Tasha being pregnant! They can be pregnancy-sisters... :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
There was so much to love about this chapter, but I think "She'd put that on her list of baby names. Right after she beat the shit out of Loki, of course." was my absolute favorite. I can't wait to see where the next chapter will take us.