Reviews for I Dreamed A Dream
Julia chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This was honestly the best fanfic ive ever read. I really liked the way u wrote it! It was perfect!
sword chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
that was beautifully written
and if i was a girls petty coat i'd be ...you know ...wiping a bit of dust out of my eye ;]
Marian Terra chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was... something entirely new. I adored it. It is exactly how I think the writers should've continued after the actual episode. The writing in this was absolutely beautiful. The way it was... I felt the emotions the way you wrote them, and that is difficult for a writer to do. However, in the immediate beginning, it felt like a little too much, which gave it a little bit of a cheesy start. It fixed itself immediately.

You should definitely write more to it. I'd also love to see Gwen's reaction. :)
And, you know, the sexy scene XD!
Thanks for uploading this, it was phenomenal.
Haesselmaas chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
In one word...wow.

This was so brilliant, I can't even describe it. It had the perfect union of painful vulnerability, all-out reveal and even love-confessions. All this completely in character. Thank you so much for writing this!

Haesselmaas
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh this is gorgeous. I love, love, love, LOVE your merthur fics. How you write them with their feelings, what is going on around them the way you describe every detail.
You are a very talented and fantastic writer and the biggest smile always appears on my face when I see a new story from you.
I really did love this one and I really can't wait for your next merthur fic. This is going right where it belongs. MY FAVOURITES LIST!
:D xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
that was amazing. i literally cries :'( please extended it :)
RayneLover101 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
OMG! This story was amazing, honestly I could feel so emotion that I was crying, too. So great! I hope to read more of your Merthur stories. I think the story was fine with out the love-making scene, I honestly think it does better without it. But that's just my opinion. Again it was really great. :D
Silent-Ninja x chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You wrote a new story! :D (stating the obvious I know but I was just so happy)

This is amazing, and dare I say it your best yet! You're writing always seems to amaze me, every time I read it Im blown away again and again at how poetical and beautiful it is. I love the use of natural imagery, it just makes the whole thing so much more amazing :)

And urgh your characters?! Arthur and Merlin are PERFECT! I can actually imagine something like this happening between them when the burden of Arthur's doom finally gets to Merlin and I think this story was just a perfect representation of Arthur's reaction (or what I hope it to be)

Please promise me you'll never stop writing? You always make my week when you write something new, I love it!

Right Im off so I dot take up any more of your precious time but if you have any more stories hanging around, don't hesitate to upload them :)