Reviews for Bionicle Novel: Toa Bonds
the twin tailed guardian chapter 15 . 2/20
Tahu, Gali, and Lewa are my votes
Galem chapter 15 . 2/10
Always happy to help! :D

Hmmm, I vote Kopaka finds her first.
Watcher in the dark chapter 15 . 2/3
Lewa
spidergirl chapter 15 . 2/1
I reacon the Toa Tahu should find her because he seems to be the closets to her, he should find her when she escapes the maquta.
from spidergirl .
DracoWolf316 chapter 15 . 2/2
I'll vote for:
Lewa
Gali
Pohatu
Can't wait to see more chapters to this story :)
Alphabeat chapter 15 . 2/1
A vote, huh? And we're allowed (correct word) 3 votes each? Hmm... Well, Onua is my favorite of the Toa Nuva, but I think it would be cool if Lewa found her first, then when they try to regroup with the toa, they're both captured by a Kal and it's Rahkshi minions. Once captured, they're taken to the Makuta, who tries to shake her faith in the toa (Lewa was knocked out while being captured, so he can't deny/defend/confirm what the makuta tells her), then the other toa find and rescue them. How's that sound? I know that's kind of/technically all four (five? O_o), but that's my vote. Good luck with you're writers block, and please update soon! :)
AllSpark Princess chapter 15 . 2/1
I vote for the Toa, Makuta, and Toa Lewa. Please update this very soon.
UchihaAkia chapter 15 . 2/1
I vote for makuta coming in first and some talking happens, threats and almost annihalation of Zephyr but then (trumpet bugle) Tahu to the rescue since they have that bond connection!
Dragon10 chapter 15 . 2/1
I vote for 1.) Toa Tahu 2.) All the Toa 3.) Makuta but mainly the first two I'm going for. Keep up the great work and cant wait for next chapter LOL (ROAR!)
Galem chapter 14 . 1/17
Ah, gatcha. Will be standing by then. See you soon! :D
Larfleeze chapter 1 . 1/3
As a lifelong Bionicle fan, I absolutely adore this intro. As far as openings go, its dramatic, enticing, and wonderful. It did bring out a few points of interest as far as concepts of social interaction between human and Matoran culture, such as the concept of reproduction.

This here first-entry is only really guilty of minor typos as far as cause for editing goes. I'm sure to devour the rest of it.
summerflower13 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
please update
Galem chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Great to have you back Kayla. I was starting to think you had gotten lost in the Onu-Koro tunnels. ;)
Writer's Block is never fun. Have several myself.
Aaaahhh! The rahkshi have Zeff! Not good, so not good! Tahu , guys hurry up and find her!
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
another great chapter!
AllSpark Princess chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Uh-oh. This is so not good. I just hope the Toa finds Zephyr before it's too late. Hope you update this very soon.