Reviews for Bionicle Novel: Toa Bonds
tennantApostle chapter 14 . 6/16
You know that feeling when you're reading a fairly well-written fanfic and really getting into it and then it abruptly cuts off just before the climax? That feeling is the absolute WORST, isn't it? I mean if, hypothetically, an author WAS to abandon a story, they should at least have the decency to either make sure the story was truly horrendous before consigning it forevermore to the dustbin of failed dreams, or else have the mercy to let it die a solemn, dignified death, free from the emotional attachment of its readers. To abandon a story at the brink of apotheosis is cruelty of the highest order, not only to the readers, but also to the story itself.

what im saying is that its good and i really want you to finish it
Gary123 chapter 14 . 6/1
You should continue, it's a great story!
i.was.kitten chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Kayla, I have to tell you something, Pokémon and Ninja Turtles are not good. On Pokémon, go to google and type in, "is Pokémon demonic?" and you'll see a link on YouTube that'll tell you. Also, Ninja Turtles, their rat master uses Zen and that's bad according to God Jehovah. I'm just telling you one Christian to another. I'm very sorry. God bless.
AndromedaAI chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Yay! Another chapter!

I'm so loving what you're doing with this story, I'm eating it up like candy. You're doing such a great job and I look forward to reading more.

I love how Zephyr doesn't sound like a Mary-Sue - she's brave, but that's because she's learned to be brave, while also being scared out of her skull at the same time. This story is really original, even though there have been many humans-on-Mata-Nui stories. I haven't read a story where the humans came to our world, but then came as a group to the Bionicle world before. Keep up the good work!
EnigmaProtocol chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
I'm glad to see that you've returned :) update soon :)
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 13 . 6/27/2015
Great chapter! It made-fixed my day.
AllSpark Princess chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
Oh man. I sure hope the Protodermis changes Zephyr instead of destroying her. I'm surprise to see Trent again. I didn't think he care about her at all. Glad to have you back. Please update this as soon as possible.
Autobot Skyflame chapter 14 . 6/27/2015
A new Toa
what will her element be... don't tell me... Darkness that just has to be it right
Autobot Skyflame chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I hope the Rahkshi find and end the rest of the villagers that scapegoated Zephyr
Artifex est hic chapter 15 . 6/1/2015
Makuta because I think it'd be a growing experience, now that I myself am older more cynical and a little deader inside, for her.
Gali because... I think it'd be fitting. The first kind face to find her on the beach is the first kind face to meet her in the dark.
Makuta because he's deception itself... But is he really? Or is he just trying to protect his brother? Hmm...choices.
Tahu...because of their bond. A flame will always brighten the dark.
A simar answer for Takanuva. A light in the dark is always helpful to those who are lost.

That said I truly feel the most interesting development would come from Makuta. It could break her-I won't lie. Or it'll push her to get over this fear that's holding her down so hard. She's at a cusp, our little heroine. A mid life crisis of really steep proportions. I know from experiences with characters that sometimes...a really hard and severe push is needed to get them going once they're done crying. Or panting. Or having a heart attack. Or any other reaction to what is befalling them.
I don't know if you're still planning on pushing this through or not but I'm hopeful you'll find time and creative drive.

As an aside though, I'm also attaching an apology for something completely stupid I sent you regaurding this story earlier in...gods I don't even remember when I sent it. I just know I want to go back and slap the past me with a very hard reprimand.

That burning need to apologize outta the way: those are my votes with reasons. If we can't cast multiple votes then I ultimately choose Makuta because of the push. Relying on herself to find the balance she needs to rejoin in the Toa's unity. In their family.
Autobot Skyflame chapter 15 . 5/9/2015