Reviews for The Blade of the Emperor
This is pretty nice, I haven't seen many good WH40K crossovers. Hope you update, eventually.
BlazeWings chapter 1 . 7/20
well that was one hell of an opening. its a shame that you haven't updated in a long time. well on to the next chapter
Captiosus chapter 4 . 6/16

Update when?
spannerMonkey chapter 4 . 5/28
But why are all the chapters gone?
Savage theron chapter 4 . 5/22
Even now you still have fans of this story :D
Horizon Unsheathed chapter 4 . 5/3
Yeah this would be amazing to see continued.
Godammnit I'd love to see this continued!
New Lord Zero chapter 4 . 1/1
Epic! just epic, I would love to see more of primarch Shirou.
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Nooooooooo! Why did I have to catch up so fast?!
Parks98 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Parks98 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
oh shit is gonna go down
Noitaerc chapter 4 . 7/6/2015
If what I suspect is true, then Shirou is a son of the Emperor. I think that the God-Emperor screwed up a little on this one, as he gave Shirou his subconscious ability to attract girls, his denseness and some other rather problematic traits so that the other Primarchs wouldn't have them.

And when will you continue this?
The Observant Reader chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
You are Brilliant! :D
biofan09 chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
...I love this fic. I love it so much that if it was a woman I would ask it to marry me right here and now. I normally make a rule against favorite-ing an incomplete fic, much less an abandoned one and never one that is only 4 chapters but I love this so much I don't care.

Most crossovers that I have read have always seemed.. forced to me, like no other franchises belonged in the grimdarkness of the future unless crack was involved. Not so here, there is something about a grown up UBW!Shirou that just fits the universe(And thank god it's UBW!Shirou, he is the most powerful and he is going to need that power). Hell, even his harem protagonists antics somehow work here.

While Sakunids doesn't fit as well, I still find the idea somewhat believable (the SakurabugspurpleTyranids makes sense to me) plus she was always scary as fuck, and watching the Hive Mind panic and die was very funny in a dark way. My biggest grippe with UBW route is Sakura being saved so maybe Shirou will get a chance to do that here? (I ask, knowing it's probably impossible.)

So...yeah. Hopefully you will see fit to someday come back and continue this fic. I hope so, it has tons of potential. If it's the confusing lore that's turning you off just remember you are the author of this fic and can cut out pieces of canon you don't like as long as you warn us beforehand.
LCF chapter 4 . 4/10/2015
Fun stuff! Always a thrill seeing the CSM get beat down by someone that ISN'T an Imperial Cult fanatic. (although I do wonder what Da Orkz will make of him...)
Just one question - Is this Shiro the younger version..? or the adult Archer we've seen in Unlimited Blade Works..? (for if so..? then he seems a bit underpowered...)

Thought I'd ask...