Reviews for Carnation
anatomize chapter 1 . 1/23
I read this fic years ago and never left a review for some reason...shame on me because I really enjoyed it back then. (And I enjoy it now too, ha.) Despite the fact that this is a non-ninja AU, your characterizations feel true to their canon fight interactions, which I found pretty impressive because it can be hard to do that in such AUs.
The 2786 Project chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
cute cute cute!
this fanfiction deserves so much more love. well written!
Luna Cosima chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I can't tell if I'm too tired to write out a review or too enthralled by your story to form the words I want to say. XD Either way, I simply adored every word of it. Your sentences and such flowed wonderfully; your grammar was practically solid and perfect, barely any mistaken noticed. And if there was one or two, then I didn't notice it!
Nom de Plume chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I cannot believe I never left a review for this... I know writers say that reviews don't matter as long as the material is read & acknowledged but please, we all know reviews are literal tokens of appreciation. If a writer can take time out of her/his life to put her/his ideas out there, we readers can take a moment of our time to say thanks, too!

I thought this looked familiar but even on a second read-through, it reads as fresh and as well as the first time did. Your characterization of both, but most especially Sasori since this was mainly from his POV, was on the freakin' dot. How blasé and straightforward he is, how he detests waiting, how he was already thinking ahead of his 'moves' on painting, and the little thought-tribute to dear grandma Chiyo. How precious. Haha. At the end here, it really makes me wonder how Sai and him would have interacted. It is unfortunate that you don't have more stories contributed to these two but I guess I should be thankful that you decided to write for this pairing at all.
limonium chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
yes yes yes
ahh sasori as a painter have always been a nice image in my mind and now you have wrote it
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I like the portrayal of Sasori as a painter, rather than a puppeteer.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Lovely! :)
Serymn chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I liked the whole paragraph with the sentence, "It was always interesting to watch people study portraits of themselves." ...and how Sasori never says please and just orders her around (in a good way? Do I make sense?). Anyway I like the fic!
Erzapu chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
nice i like it
;)
Mornings Light chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Adsjhfsdgh! I LOVE THIS fanfic! I love the way you wrote everything, their interactions, the dialogue, the detail and the description- it was perfect. *u* I wish I could write like that orz. But keep writing. Love quality SasoSaku fics!
Kimi-the-writer chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was truely a beautiful piece. The character reactions and everything was spot on. I look forward to reading more stories from you, hopefully more SasoSaku ones .

Kimi-the-writer
ailleurs chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow, this is really lovely! The characters are believable, and your writing style is lovely :) Very nice one-shot! PS. I don't usually read SasoSaku, but figured I should give it a try since it's SasoSaku month _v
Nifoi chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Your story was amazing. Wow.
Seriously, it's one-of-a-kind, a perfect mix of Sakura and Sasori's real personalities, and the way you explained the whole thing was absolutely impressing. I really, really liked it and couldn't stop reading until the very last word. It deserves to be in my favorites.
Most of the SasoSaku stories I read for the past week didn't fascinate or catch my attention at all. But yours did. Frankly, it's kind of hard to find a story that would intrigue me, so I will definitely support you to keep writing. :)
deliriousnight chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I didn't know there was a SasoSaku month either :O
Either way, this was really good. I mean, you don't see a lot of good fics for SasoSaku-not that there aren't ANY good ones, but the pairing isn't exactly written by a lot of people. I think you perfectly captured the essence of both Sasori and Sakura-his hatred for being kept waiting and her determination-and turned into this which was just fantastic.
:D
OmgItsPocky chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I agree with you. 3k words might not sound as impressive to others, but it is also a miracle for me to write that much in just two-three days.

AND OMG, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I read it all the way without stopping at all! I usually got distracted sometimes while reading stories even when they are less than 3k words but yours got me entertained throughout the whole story! :)

Just want to tell you this is really amazing! You give fabulous descriptions and wonderful explanations and nice dialogue and- and so many things that are really great! You should write more! Especially Sasosaku since they deserve more love! Hahas!