Reviews for The Historians
Guest chapter 20 . 11/15/2012
BRILLIANT!

Hazel, I absolutely LOVED the concept... weaving of some of my favorite things...
Gunsmoke, time travel/scifi, England AND Matt Dillon in boxers.

Well done...
judy
tjp chapter 20 . 11/14/2012
I love this intriguing story of Matt and Kitty in our time. Plus the tour of London and surrounding areas. You did a fabulous job.

Janie
Mamabella chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Loved the ending I especially loved the Victoria Secret part. I do like all the angst as long as I get a happy ending. I really like the concept of this story, it is something that you very rarely see so that was nice. I hope that you are writing another story soon!
guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Man, you can certainly spin a good yarn. Very good yarn. Thank you - now go quickly and think up another one.
JudithH chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
I should have posted my thoughts about this story earlier, but was too lazy to log in. I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. The only thing that was a stretch for me was the use of computer devices. But that is probably because I am such an old codger that I find it hard to believe that someone like Doc could use them as well as he did. I did find it amusing that he was watching all the old westerns. Anyway - good job, well done!
adpacaus chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
An unusual premise but a wild and fun ride. Thanks!
tengland2 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Glad their home and all is right with their world. Yet there are little signs that something isn't quite right, but not enough to worry about. Glad little things like the blue cup made it, as well as Victoria's Secret. Nicely done. And thanks for the trip around England, have to get back there soon and towards Cornwall and Land's End.
tengland2 chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
Doesn't surprise me that Allan wanted to talk to her and she said yes. But to lose Matt in this time and place. On to more to see what you have in mind for this trio.
tengland2 chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
Hospital ER, entirely different from Doc's office, where she could get close to Matt. Things are a bit different here than home, not surprised that she stayed even with all the attachments into him.
tengland2 chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
Doc is just have a good time visiting the museums and compairng the medical instruments. Found westerns to be his favorite to watch.
Kitty seemed to already have known something was wrong, Matt being wounded is something she's so familar with.
lostcowgirl chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Glad you decided to post the whole thing here. I've scanned the reviews and it's been well received.
lilyjack00 chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
Ah, what a spicy-sweet ending for a fantastic romantic science fiction medical drama thriller! Oh! And travelogue! Can't forget that! This is a wonderful story, ladybrit!

xoxo,
lj
Accidental Cougar chapter 20 . 11/12/2012
From tears to cheers. What a wonderful story with a fantastic tour of England thrown in. THank you.
Accidental Cougar chapter 19 . 11/12/2012
This has got to be one of the saddest chapters of any story I have ever read. Excuse me while I go in search of tissue.
Accidental Cougar chapter 16 . 11/12/2012
There is so much emotion in this chapter it's almost palpable. Incredible job.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »