Reviews for A Dark Tale
PlatonicLovers chapter 6 . 2/6
Please please sew this story into a quilt then drape it over me while I drink plenty of alcohol and drown myself in this story because this actually is the most unique marriage law fic I've read and I love it so much and I'm already so sad and if she dies I will be angrily shaking my fist at you but if they have a happy ending I'll be sending a million hugs but anyway I really love this thank you
Professor Severus Tobias Snape chapter 20 . 1/25
This story is WAY too good for it to be unfinished. If you ever read this, know that this is one of the best Hermione/Snape stories I've read. And I've read a LOT of them...
Potterheadraven chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
AHHHHHHH PLEASEEEE FINISH THIS AMAZING STORY!
Really, I spent all morning avidly reading this to find it incomplete :( I understand that it's often hard to update, but I hope that one day you will find time to do so! It was such a lovely read; the characterization was flawless, the pace enticing and don't even get me started on the angst! That all being said, I hope you are doing well :)
Raven
PS. Update ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
I really wish you could finish this. Even just a final chapter all neatly tied up. Pretty please.
hpfanfictionreader chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Oh, please continue this story! I'm really invested in it now!
meldisil chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
I'm still there and reading :-). I'm absolutly fascinated by this story. Love it.
Thorn chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
What a great and intense tale... Your writing skills brought me on the verge of tears.
I'm not sure if you got bored of it or if for some reason you don't do fanfics anymore, but I would so much like to know more about it, understand why Snape is so upset about Hermione saving him, how they are going to deal with their (so upsetting!) communication issues, if he's going to save her or not (I'm afraid the latter, having read some other dark stories from you...).
Well, even if you do not come back here, it was a pleasure to read, so thank you, really!
urbancity08 chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
are you going to update this or did you abandon it ?
Accioscroll chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Awesome story, author! Obviously we all enjoyed it.

Oh, the pitfalls of reading fanfic!
How long do we have to wait before we finish it for her? She pretty much said she was done...
Are we allowed to just finish the story here in the comments? lol
kimber chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
Please finish this I think this is. The third time. That I have read this
Anon chapter 20 . 4/14/2016
I love this story. I've read it a few times now! So sad! I wish I could have gotten to read the ending!
Henri Jane chapter 20 . 4/9/2016
Please finish this! I just found it, and I adore it!
Rosajean chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
It's been 2 years since this was last updated but I really do hope you'll choose to continue it. I really want to see how this story plays out. I've enjoyed it very much thus far.
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 20 . 1/29/2016
I love this story! It is a really fantastic twist on the whole Marriage law. The style, the characterization, the interactions are brilliant. I will admit some of the jumping scenes are a bit confusing as well as her conscience flow of thoughts, but your story does not suffer too much. My heart breaks every time Hermione suffers. I actually had tears in my eyes when Severus saw the cut running up her arm in the bathroom. The topics you cover in this piece are certainly dark and depressing, but it nice to see a little glimmer of hope every so often. Even the "clinical" sex and the wounding quips between them rips through emotional boundaries and make a reader route for them to find some common ground to ease their pain. There is a certain beauty in this darkness and I really love it. It has been exactly two years since you updated this, but I hope that you are still around to give us more. PLEASE KEEP THIS STORY GOING!
incoherentlove chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Please please please update this. There's so many things we need answers to!
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »