Reviews for A Dark Tale
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 20 . 1/29
I love this story! It is a really fantastic twist on the whole Marriage law. The style, the characterization, the interactions are brilliant. I will admit some of the jumping scenes are a bit confusing as well as her conscience flow of thoughts, but your story does not suffer too much. My heart breaks every time Hermione suffers. I actually had tears in my eyes when Severus saw the cut running up her arm in the bathroom. The topics you cover in this piece are certainly dark and depressing, but it nice to see a little glimmer of hope every so often. Even the "clinical" sex and the wounding quips between them rips through emotional boundaries and make a reader route for them to find some common ground to ease their pain. There is a certain beauty in this darkness and I really love it. It has been exactly two years since you updated this, but I hope that you are still around to give us more. PLEASE KEEP THIS STORY GOING!
incoherentlove chapter 1 . 1/23
Please please please update this. There's so many things we need answers to!
It's so grim but well done... I nearly cried;(
GoodnightMoon100 chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Please! Next chapter! I'm begging you!
sesskag87 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Wonderful story, I'm fully absorbed into it! Please update soon.
Martionmanswife chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
she needs to tell him the truth.
Bananaphobia chapter 20 . 11/18/2015
So does Ginny take the potion? I really like this fic!
Lolita1977 chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
Hello.. I just found this story. Just last night.
And I've already finished it. And it stops here. And this is a torture.
I really, really hope that you will write something about the rest of story, or at least inform us about the plot, if you don't want to continue.
Wish you the best.
Lo.
Stephair chapter 20 . 10/16/2015
Please finish! If only to write "Snape magically cures her with his super -amazing Potion Powers, they now shag with the lights on, and they live happily ever after."
Jessie Deal chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
This seemed such a good story. Too bad you will not end it. Thank you for what you did write, however. I read it all in one go as it was captivating.
normaj chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
I hope you update soon, this is a great story!
Arabella Fargrove chapter 20 . 9/15/2015
Hope you update soon.
derAnged.romAntic chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Very interesting story! I'll be looking forward to another chapter :)
Ava Allen chapter 20 . 6/23/2015
Hello..where are you? Please come back 3
Simona Polle chapter 20 . 6/18/2015
I need this to continue :((( pleaaase
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »