Reviews for A Dark Tale
are you never going to update this? should we give up on this beautiful story? :(
incoherentlove chapter 20 . 4/12
This is an amazing fanfiction. I have never read anything like it. It's a twist on the marriage law that is so interesting. I hope you update soon :)
HawkAngel XD chapter 20 . 4/11
oh my... great work with this! amazing!

HawkAngel
Snorri7285 chapter 20 . 4/9
This story is almost as good as "30 days". Generally Yours stories are amazing!
It really is a different side of the Marriage Law. Great side :D Again I spent 1 night to read it. And I can't wait to read next chapter! However the only thing that I don't like is that Hermione sometimes acts really childish.

Please please please finish this story! :D :D
prose.titute chapter 20 . 4/4
Wow, this story is really tugging at my heart! I've only ever read one other fic where Hermione had a terminal illness and it wasn't anything like this. No where near as good as yours. Please please come back to this story!
Nat chapter 20 . 4/1
Oh you cannot do this to us! You have to end up this wonderful story! You are a wonderful writer, I definitely look forward to read the ending of this!
kelbelz chapter 20 . 3/10
Please continue the story, if you are able
Banny321 chapter 20 . 3/3
Please please please update soon
Severus-RickmanL chapter 20 . 2/4
I'm dying for another chapter! This story has a lot of value. It is the best story I have read on this web site by far. I really hope you continue it. It is worth a lot and us readers are soo looking fordward to updates. We hope you still have inspiration and enthusiasm! It is so beautifully written and the characters are just so wonderful! You have a great talent. Please update soon or let us know if you have abandoned the story so we may jump of a cliff :)
Lots of love and best wishes,
-C
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 1/23
More!
Hello, I'm mexican and I just find your fic, it's wonderfull, but, it is all?, Had you wont written any more?
Please continue written, please, please
Arya Morgana Dumbledore chapter 20 . 1/13
Hello!
Please continue your story. I will not sleep until I know how Snape will help our Hermione. I have noticed that she has no idea how you feel about the dark Potions Master. Do with it is the same? I will only find out if you continue.

Please!

Arya Morgana
kailin2318 chapter 20 . 1/7
Omg I'm loving this. When oh when are you updating its amazing, I'm disappointed that it has taken me so long to find this story. I look forward to reading more and seeing where this goes.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
pretty please updateeee
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
Still curious about what's going to happen, and hoping for the best for Hermione (and Snape)! I really like your first-person writing - it's not usu. my thing, but you do it very well!
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »