Reviews for A Dark Tale
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 5/30
I should have not read this. It's bloody brilliant and yet incomplete. damn shame
PerfReedus chapter 20 . 4/25
Hello,
Well, I don't really know how to start... You will probably never read this review but however.
Your fanfiction is truly one of the best I've ever read (and God knows a read a lot). The character are very well portrayed and the plot is just amazing. I'd really like to read what is supposed to happened after that but unfortunately I guess I will never know.
Thank you for writing such a story which made me cry from the beginning to the end.
Still hopeful that you will once add another chapter,
Good bye.
katarina131 chapter 20 . 3/15
The beginning was really great, but then it was kind of noticeable you lost the interest in the story, oh well, not all stories are meant to be finished.
And I also wanted to say that if she indeed had leukaemia she would have been dead very soon after having finished chemo, that is if chemo didn't help her go into remission (which doesn't usually last very long anyway) and she would have lost all the hair and there is no way nobody would notice the toll chemo would take on her (as well as the time, couldn't have been less then half a year). And she gave up before trying bone marrow transplantation which is the main and most important treatment with this disease. (which she definitely didn't because that would take at least another year).
Not that it is important. I wish nobody ever knew this.
Omg! I love this story! Please update it I need to know what happens!
natt123 chapter 20 . 1/13
It's been 4 years.. so I guess you are not going to finish it. :(
It has great potential.. its a shame
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Please continue this story. This is good and their relationship is changing slowly
sam853 chapter 20 . 11/21/2017
oh plz plz plz dont leave this story plzplzplz
sam853 chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
their relationship is changing
sam853 chapter 14 . 11/21/2017
Snape took this in stride
sam853 chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
i wonder what snape will do
sam853 chapter 12 . 11/21/2017
oh lord
sam853 chapter 11 . 11/21/2017
when will he find out/?
sam853 chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
she has to tell him the truth now
sam853 chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
its interesting how sex would ruin the good feeling
sam853 chapter 7 . 11/21/2017