Reviews for A Dark Tale
meg527 chapter 13 . 4/4
You're right, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! Maybe Snape is in shock?
meg527 chapter 4 . 4/4
Oh, wow. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
Daphnis23 chapter 20 . 4/4
Where is the next chapter?, :)
Great story
severus-rickman-lover chapter 1 . 3/26
Please please pleeeease post another chapter soon! Hope you're okay! We miss you! This story is perfect and I reaaally want to know what happens! Keep up the amazing work :) Lots of love,
-C
Please finish this story !
Titinina chapter 20 . 3/14
I need an update, really! I love as you handle the story, and I need to know how Severus and Hermione live everyday with this "dark tale". I hope see you soon!
Just please, update!
Clove chapter 1 . 3/9
Absolutely love this story! Loved this update and can't wait for more. You truly are a great writer and I hope you won't give up on this one. It's great and I'm sure many agree with me when I say that it is one of the best stories on ff. Wanted to review sooner but I forgot. Still keep refreshing this page every day before I go to sleep
Hope you'll keep updating because we're lovin' it!
just read this. its a great story and will need more soon
Oh Severus. When you fall for her, which will happen sooner or later, you're going to fall hard. And until then, I shall have all of my interest vested upon this story's progress.
I actually think this is done really well. Let it brew inside Snape that his wife is dying.
VAL chapter 1 . 3/5
I think I'm going to love where this is going. Very promising premise, and I believe I've signed up for greater things! I am hopeful that you update sooner rather than later.
This is nothing short of amazing. I was so ecstatic to see that your last update was just earlier this year. Keep in mind that you've got yourself one more very excited, very happy reader! What a riveting story!
Orchidellia chapter 20 . 2/25
Your story is interesting. I've had cancer (3x) and I get how Hermione is feeling, even if it's a bit extreme. Poor girl.
notlori925 chapter 20 . 2/19
Ugh, poor Ginny. Poor Hermione. The man knows how to make a point though. And it would appear he is not as heartless as everyone would make him out to be. I'm sure he mostly did it for Hermione, but at least it shows he cares about someone. Hopefully she can let him care enough to try and help her before it is too late. Thanks for another great chapter!
1,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »