Reviews for A Dark Tale
urbancity08 chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
when will you update?
Born in 20th Century chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
This. Is. Utterly. Amazing. I've immensely enjoyed all the conflicting emotions within this story, and hope that Snape will manage to help Hermione so she doesn't die - and the ending will be realistic and happy at the same time :) Thanks for sharing this; eagerly looking forward to the next chapter so please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Why do you start a story and then don't continue it? You really shouldn't do that, if you know that you can't finish a story, please just don't publish it in the first place! It's very annoying!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Please don't let Hermione die
francy420 chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Snape is so queit in a situation in which nobody woulfd be so calm, gentle and... Snape XP
It's so Severus, really. The fact that he wants Hermione's approval to start finding a cure...
And this chapter made me think a lot about how teenagers see the "love&sex" topic. I liked it very much! Continue this way, please! )

PS:I think it's the second time I comment your fanfiction, I'm sorry I don't do it often, but I'm reading the Italian translation. Sorry XP
Anyway, what happened to you? Are you okay? I hope so )
Please, please, please, PLEASE, continue writing this fanfic, is SOOOO beautiful! I (we) love it so much! )
Kisses!
Alexza Snape chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Update please!... Pleaseeeeee! ;)
Alexza Snape chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Holaaaaaa... Actualiza por favoooor!
musicandlove chapter 20 . 5/1/2014
Okay, this is the 3rd story of yours I've read, and the third story that I LOVE. I am also following Wounds of the Soul. Please update both of these stories ASAP, I am dying to know what is happening!
starlite22 chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Please update soon, catching up in my old stories I have alerts for.
hyllary alva chapter 20 . 4/18/2014
not if you understand my comment but I hope you can translate it, I love your story and was following her through a translation someone did but I decided to read the original hope you update soon :) Greetings hyllary :)
meg527 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
You're right, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting! Maybe Snape is in shock?
meg527 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Oh, wow. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
Daphnis23 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
Where is the next chapter?, :)
Great story
Charlottepriestly chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Please please pleeeease post another chapter soon! Hope you're okay! We miss you! This story is perfect and I reaaally want to know what happens! Keep up the amazing work :) Lots of love,
-C
Guest chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Please finish this story !
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »