Reviews for A Dark Tale
Gahhhhh
alannalove1990 chapter 7 . 9/1/2021
Urghhhhhhh
alannalove1990 chapter 6 . 9/1/2021
Awww she told him she was dying and he thought she was just drunk
alannalove1990 chapter 5 . 9/1/2021
Ahhhhhh
alannalove1990 chapter 4 . 9/1/2021
Urgh Hermione
alannalove1990 chapter 3 . 9/1/2021
Poor Hermione
alannalove1990 chapter 2 . 9/1/2021
What is wrong with Hermione?!
alannalove1990 chapter 1 . 9/1/2021
Ahhhhhhh this sounds so good
Thumb chapter 20 . 8/9/2021
That was brillant. I would like More of it.
Will you ever finish it?
fanfic.chl chapter 20 . 8/1/2021
This story is brilliant. Your plot is the best twist on the Marriage Law i've read. I know you haven't updated this fic for some years as of now, but if you ever decide to finish the story I would be so thankful! I really want to know where you decide to go with the rest of the fic.
FanOfFanFic1 chapter 20 . 7/22/2021
The last portion of the chapter is a VERY good lead-in for following chapters in which Snape could research a cure for Hermione.
At first, I was wondering why we were going on a tangent with Ginny coming to Hermione for help with her sudden “girl in trouble” scenario, but it did tie back into the story.
FanOfFanFic1 chapter 2 . 7/22/2021
I like this story so much already that I can barely stop to write a review. So intriguing and interesting. Doing very well on the Angst already — I’m feelin’ it! Poor Hermione!
Lolita1977 chapter 20 . 6/21/2021
We want to know how it continues, please update soon. Don’t leave it like this. I’ve loved this story so far
Guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2021
Ojalá y continuaras con la historia esta muy interesante e intensa
Jennifer C chapter 3 . 2/3/2021
A bit odd so far. I understand the reasoning in marrying Snape, but I really don't understand why would she hide her illness. Being forced to marry a student is hurtful in itself, hating someone you have to share your rooms with and sleep with and hear people talking behind your back accusing you, only makes it worse. But when she dies, he will also have the guilt. Doesn't he have enough?
And it's not like Snape is prone to look at people with pity.
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »