Reviews for A Dark Tale
Rebekah tink chapter 20 . 1/14/2021
Hello, I’m just wondering if this story will get finished or if it’s being abandoned
whenthesnowmelts chapter 20 . 1/6/2020
God, I reread this after so many years, that I had forgotten the premise of your fic until about 8 chapters in. But one thing I do remember from when I first read this so many years ago, was the emotions your writing brought out of me. Your writing is exquisite. I can't count the numbers of sharp pains to the chest, the holding of my breaths, and near tears in my eyes from reading your words. Gosh, I should have read closely and saw the 1K of alerts for this story. My only focus was seeing 30 Days and remembering I enjoyed that fic very much for me to take a look at your other stories. I saw A Dark Tale and was like, whaa? How have I not read this yet? Bamboozled! Lol. I have indeed already read it, and my chest is tight at the cliffhanger.
Thank you, for the emotions. I hope you are doing well. Xoxox whenthesnowmelts
Lilianz939 chapter 20 . 10/3/2019
Please update soon
Alyse U chapter 19 . 8/24/2019
So I already reviewed the last chapter a while ago but i don't remember much of my review but i reread this story again since i love it so much and here's another review.

I think this is one of the most interesting, heartbreaking, and well written sevmiones i've read. I really hope you continue writing it - I really want to see Snape and Hermione's relationship grow. You've captured their personalities perfectly and I love their interactions with each other especially when they are being honest with each other. I'd love to finally learn more about Snape's secrets and where he goes when Hermione's thinks he's cheating. And...i honestly wish he would make love to her - at least once because I love this pairing and i can't stand reading another cold, emotionless bedroom scene between them (even though it's necessary and it wouldn't be realistic if it didn't start out that way). Anywho, good job and I hope you eventually add to this story, whether it's within the next year or years, I'll keep watching for updates.
Animacosmica chapter 20 . 8/2/2019
Ciao a te e tu ti ricordi ancora di noi?hai promesso di farci sapere come andra a finire e noi aspettiamo con ansia. Grazie speriamo presto.
Lilianz939 chapter 20 . 7/13/2019
Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2019
Finish it, please!
Alyse U chapter 20 . 3/31/2019
I love this story. A lot. I really hope you finish this someday as I really need to know how the rest of Snape and Hermione's relationship goes. You have captured these characters' personalities well and I must know the end. Please don't give up on this story! It's amazing so far. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 3/24/2019
Actualizaaa pliss
Savvicus chapter 20 . 2/28/2019
Incomplete work. Was good, appears abandoned.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2019
Hi there! I really love this story and was wondering if you’re ever going to update again? I know it’s been 4 or 5 years but this is amazing!
Anaseverus chapter 20 . 1/14/2019
Porfavorrr no te olvides de esta historia. Que está magnífica! Continúala pronto...!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2019
Oyeee continua tu historia! Esta preciosa! Plissss
Anna chapter 20 . 1/4/2019
Hi! I don't know if you ever continue this story but I love it and I hope you'll return writing one day, above all because I can't help but think about what will happen to Hermione and if the relationship between her and Snape ever change (but I hope so, even if usually I'm not really keen on this pairing).
I'm waiting for the next chapter!
RedsAttic chapter 20 . 10/31/2018
EXCELLENT!

i look forward to future chapters...
1,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »