Reviews for Love the man you'll love the hero
morepleasemore chapter 13 . 8/23
WRITE MORE PLS IT'S SO GOOD
Duvangergrata chapter 13 . 8/17
I love This story! please keep writing it!
XD
Tripincows chapter 13 . 8/15
This is one of the best fanfics ever keep it going :)
Theguywhoreadit chapter 12 . 8/14
Your story is awesome dude (or dudette) but don't froget the supporting characters as well like felacity or moyra and since this is before walters abduction you could add him in too and because I really got really annoyed at the actually show you could make Thea not Malcoms daughter Again great story really looking forward to reading the rest of it Like ALOT thanks for writing a great story

P.S Laurel abuduction plus cliff hanger even more awesome
pootamis chapter 13 . 5/28
great story. can't wait until its updated
red lighting chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
so goood
Destiel101 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Oliver is so hot. Just saying. Awesome chapter
Joan89 chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I loved it.
Lauriver, so cute
OllielovesDinah chapter 12 . 1/18/2014
Thank you. Your heart belongs to Olicity and mine belongs to Lauriver and I am ecstatic that you are continuing. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...
Destiel101 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
That's cool, can't wait!
atlan2007 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Continue, don't go over to the dark side.
neal4grissom chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
please continue
OllielovesDinah chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Let me rephrase that. I love your fic. I still do. I re-read the chapters today. I am a true Lauriver, or Dollier on other sites. I've been following this canon couple for 35 years so it doesn't matter to me how the show handles them or who they want to pair him up with from time to time. I do understand your predicament and I will respect whatever decision you make. I'm probably maybe a tad too possessive of my Lauriver authors and I would hate to lose you since we are in the minority. But, again, follow your heart.
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
I ship Olicity so hard, so I don't really know. But I do like the story, so if you do decide to continue, rest assured, I will continue to read it.
OllielovesDinah chapter 11 . 1/13/2014
Ofcourse I think u should continue but not if it is no longer your ship. I wouldn't want to read an Lauriver fic and start seeing bits of Olicity. I don't think u can have two loves of your life. Follow your heart.