Reviews for Love the man you'll love the hero
red lighting chapter 13 . 1/22
so goood
Destiel101 chapter 13 . 1/20
Oliver is so hot. Just saying. Awesome chapter
Joan89 chapter 13 . 1/20
I loved it.
Lauriver, so cute
OllielovesDinah chapter 12 . 1/18
Thank you. Your heart belongs to Olicity and mine belongs to Lauriver and I am ecstatic that you are continuing. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...
Destiel101 chapter 12 . 1/14
That's cool, can't wait!
atlan2007 chapter 11 . 1/13
Continue, don't go over to the dark side.
neal4grissom chapter 11 . 1/13
please continue
OllielovesDinah chapter 11 . 1/13
Let me rephrase that. I love your fic. I still do. I re-read the chapters today. I am a true Lauriver, or Dollier on other sites. I've been following this canon couple for 35 years so it doesn't matter to me how the show handles them or who they want to pair him up with from time to time. I do understand your predicament and I will respect whatever decision you make. I'm probably maybe a tad too possessive of my Lauriver authors and I would hate to lose you since we are in the minority. But, again, follow your heart.
Destiel101 chapter 11 . 1/13
I ship Olicity so hard, so I don't really know. But I do like the story, so if you do decide to continue, rest assured, I will continue to read it.
OllielovesDinah chapter 11 . 1/13
Ofcourse I think u should continue but not if it is no longer your ship. I wouldn't want to read an Lauriver fic and start seeing bits of Olicity. I don't think u can have two loves of your life. Follow your heart.
Nicki24 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
loving it PPMS
Joan89 chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
I'm loving your story
Waleed chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Great so far please continue also you should write another arrow story where he saves laurel and her father and his family and they discover all his secret at once.
atlan2007 chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
Nice work hope you do more soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Arrow is my favourite tv show at the moment and I love oliver and laurel!