Reviews for Parturiency
tmntlover2013 chapter 47 . 9/6
Great job on the story, it was great, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
littlemikey chapter 47 . 11/15/2013
Beautiful epilogue for amazing story, like all the other too!
I've loved all of this story and... like in a phrase in this last chapter, I'd be really curious to know what you'd create for a Mprgn on Raph and Mikey.
You're really good to write this kind of stories also if I know that Raph and Mikey aren't your fav turtle.
Well... what I've said... Congratulation to you and Darkunderworld!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/13/2013
I loved it. Such a cute ending!
Alyssa Hill or Lyssa chapter 47 . 11/13/2013
I Love Kittens too chapter 47 . 11/12/2013
Nice ending! Leo is a great dad to Natsuke. Raph and Mikey won't experience what his siblings had to gone through with those lizard aliens.
I Love Kittens too chapter 46 . 11/12/2013
Leo is getting back to train again. Now the family is reading to start their routine with the new addition: Natsuki. Leo adores his little princess.
ChelleNorlund chapter 47 . 11/12/2013
Wow. :-) I love this story, and Leonardo is going to be a wonderful daddy to his beautiful daughter. :-)

You know...I wonder what will be like if you could get...Raphael & Michaelangelo pregnant someday for your next story someday. Just a suggestion. ;-)

I Love Kittens too chapter 45 . 11/4/2013
Leo had a baby girl, Natsuki. A beautiful little angel. She will be Leo's little princess. Most moms said the moment you so the baby all the labor pains are gone.

Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 44 . 11/4/2013
Oh no! Complications! I hope Leo and the baby are OK.
I Love Kittens too chapter 43 . 10/31/2013
Leo is almost ready to give birth at any moment.
I Love Kittens too chapter 42 . 10/24/2013
Aww! So sweet!.

Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 41 . 10/24/2013
What scary moments for the family. Now everybody could enjoy the baby shower party.
I Love Kittens too chapter 40 . 10/24/2013
My goodness! Leo is on labor. They were lucky to escape Bishop's lab on time.
I Love Kittens too chapter 39 . 10/24/2013
Poor Leo! He felt so humiliated and embarrassed.
I Love Kittens too chapter 38 . 10/24/2013