Reviews for What Are You Thankful For
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
this is so good, like Oliver...can I have some more...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
KEEP IT COMING...
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
I am still reading this story even though I don't post a review every time. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
AHHHHHH, come on already, OK, where is my next chapter, I am going to stamp my feet soon you know...heeheehee
Marsha chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
What is with you and steak? There are other foods!
kitara251 chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
It gets better with every chapter, next chapter soon please
Craftygirl11 chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
I'm happy that Mac is accepting some help from his friends. It might be Mac doing those pranks but i don't think so. update soon.
Craftygirl11 chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Okay that was a good chapter. I am loving all the pranks. I have my money on Danny or Flack. Those are the only two besides Adam that would do that kind of thing. I am happy that Mac told the rest of the team. It was hard for him but they didn't ridicule him, which is a good thing. Update soon.
Craftygirl11 chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
The same thing happened to Lindsay on the show as well. I think that is where you got the idea. When I watche it I bet money that it was Danny and i was right. I wonder who did it this time. Mybe it was Mac. That would be funny. update soon.
Marsha chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
You really need to stop doing stories that have to do with spoilers. I don't like to hear that Mac gets better and that Lindsay is wearing sunglasses. Wait til the episode airs then post the chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
nice start, but I thought that the writers said that Mac was gonna get better, not get worse...
Craftygirl11 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was good. I really enjoyed that. I wonder what else Mac is thankful for. I'm actually thnkful for a lot of things. The number one is getting a job so I can pay for gifts for christmas. Hope that you update soon.