Reviews for Shadows of the Demon Lords
I realize someone who will become on Olympic 12! Dragomon digivolves to Neptunemon!
DarkraiMephiles chapter 22 . 10/15/2014
ok if Impmon didn't want to lose Lilith how can people say that Beelzemon doesn't like like Lilithmon. It doesn't make sense to me.
ShadowVampireKing1995 chapter 80 . 9/14/2014
Wow I juts finished this story and OMG I LOVE IT! You are so cool and it is so amazing how you can create this work of art in my opinion never stop please I want to read more. :)
Marrilyn chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
Aww, predobar kraj. Shadow Tamerse ću pročitati kad budu skroz gotovi ili bar blizu kraju.
Marrilyn chapter 75 . 5/20/2014
Zamišljam Lucemona kako mu se cijedi voda s glave LOL bravo, Beelzemon!
Marrilyn chapter 59 . 5/19/2014
Uh. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. U ovom je to slučaju istina.
Marrilyn chapter 52 . 5/19/2014
"Impmon was sure at one thing. His so called Tamer was a moron." Dobro sročeno i veoma istinito. Satoshi je derište.
Marrilyn chapter 15 . 5/18/2014
Ajme, predobro. Zašto nisam ranije vidjela ovu priču? Odlična je!

Nego, reci, jel to ista ona Babamon, partnerica one rospijetine u Digimon Academy?
Moonburst53 chapter 73 . 10/3/2013
MetalSeadramon and his nose cannon
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 80 . 9/12/2013
Nice ending.. something new huh? Can't wait

ShadowLDrago chapter 80 . 9/12/2013
Nice!
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 78 . 9/5/2013
Nice chapter. Wonder what this all means.

Can't wait for the next two chapters.

ShadowLDrago chapter 78 . 9/5/2013
It's a good thing Beelzemon is physically stronger then Lucemon even though even as a rookie is is on par with most Megas.
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 77 . 8/30/2013
Nice two chapters. Watch out for Rage mode

Hope to catch the next chapter.

Jackpot 2 chapter 77 . 8/30/2013
With all the problems and issues the Demon Lords are facing this chapter, it almost makes them sound likable.I'd like to know how they'll resolve them soon.

This fic is drawing to a close, but I wonder how the Demon Lords will deal with the Olympus Twelve.