Reviews for Guardian
Arya chapter 50 . 8/10
You took inspiration for Bulma's suit from extremis in iron man
Smashgunner chapter 9 . 8/4
krillin is cool
Smashgunner chapter 2 . 8/3
never underestimate lord popo!
alexantony471 chapter 22 . 7/14
I just started reading this fix so far it's one of the best DBZ fic I have read
alexantony471 chapter 22 . 7/14
good story
Cjbeast3000 chapter 29 . 7/6
Wait so you telling me you rather have bitch ass Chizatou or whatever his name is be a villian but you resurrect one of the original bad asses like Vegeta. It would be interesting if Vegeta gets revenge on Kami and show him how evil he can really be. Plus you did not include geat ape Vegeta because you knew bitch ass Krillin body can not handle like canon Goku.
daviduchiha9 chapter 21 . 7/4
You are a special sort of idiot
Makes Kakarot a main character and he isn't in half ot the chapters.
Commander M2 chapter 4 . 7/1
Since Kami had adopted Kakarot, is it true Raditz is Kami's adopted son. And can you tell me about Kami's relationship with Raditz.
Commander M2 chapter 1 . 7/1
Mr. Arkham, why aren't you updating any new chapters, I've been waiting a new chapter to update so that I can read another one.
SSVCloud chapter 17 . 6/14
I picked this fic up after trying to read your Freeza fic, which was an absolute unreadable dumpster fire. While this is an improvement, I'm 17 chapters in and my feelings are mixed. The premise is interesting and there are some neat ideas.

That's the only good things I have to say.

There's no real tension, the heroes are too strong (seriously, Kami killing Recoome singlehandedly completely eliminates any suspense or need for Kakarot and Raditz to arrive and save the day, and the notion that Chi-Chi could somehow master Kaiouken times TEN and FIGHT FREEZA is cartoonishly ludicrous), and you seem to be operating under some delusion that killing the villains suddenly and violently makes you "cool". That is, when you're not desperately trying to show how clever you are and that you, too, go on TV Tropes, using terms like "curbstomp battle", "crack pairing", "elite mooks", and "Big Bad". It's amateurish and childish, not unlike your overly-casual dialog, which screams of "Trying not to rip off Team Four Star /too/ blatantly". Not to mention each chapter is riddled with nonsensical typos.

And that's not even getting into when you just MAKE SHIT UP, like Chi-Chi's Ox Charge, which is some sort of Kaiouken-esque bullshit, or how Porunga's wishes work. It would take TWO wishes just to bring Chi-Chi back to life and to Namek (which is a moronic waste of wishes, considering she got obliterated by Nappa, and a SENSIBLE writer would know that there was no way in a trillion years she could ever feasibly challenge Freeza and would literally be brought back just to die again), because her body is IN THE OTHERWORLD. This is why it took two wishes to bring Piccolo to Namek, and why Goku was late coming to save the day against Vegeta, because it still took TWO DAYS for him to run back across Snake Way!

And another thing! Piccolo's giant form DIDN'T MAKE HIM STRONGER. That was an entire plot point with his battle against Goku in the manga, that Piccolo was too slow to really land anything on Goku, because he didn't grow stronger as he got bigger. And even if, for some insane reason, you said that Kami killing Vegeta was because he turned into Piccolo Daimaou and tapped into his evil side or some horseshit, that still doesn't work, BECAUSE KAMI IS STRONGER THAN PICCOLO DAIMAOU!

So, to make a long story short, I'm really unimpressed, and the fact that you have TWO trope pages for your fic is a farce.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 5/27
They do realize they are weaker then Vegeta, Kui, Dodoria and Zarbon in addition to the Ginyus right?And don't forget Cooler and his Armored Squadron. And King Cold and his elites. Not to mention any other Arcosian who might not be as freakishly powerful as Cold and his sons but still more powerful then such weaklings needing the tree of life.

Morons.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 5/27
God I love Chichi's Ox Charge. It's so sad to think how amazing Chichi could have been if they kept her Dragonball Personality instead of making her Queen Bitch in DBZ
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 4 . 5/27
Every time I hear about the loss of the glorious saiyan tail I weep in despair. People don't realize that in DBZ, Goku Vegeta Gohan Goten Trunks Bra and Pan are all cripples. They literally have an amputated limb.

If that wasn't bad enough, they lose access to the mighty Oozaru within them. They are cowards running away from a part of who they are. As such they will never reach their full potential. Super Saiyajin level 4. The mastery of giving Oozaru the power of Super Saiyanjin 3 and using their fused strength to break through to the highest peaks of Saiyan power.

It's too bad. A true Super Saiyajin (SSJ4) using godly ki would have been sweet. I can see the 10xKamehameha Waves and Final Shines now.
draco7347 chapter 71 . 5/9
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Anonymous chapter 71 . 4/20
Can we hope for a update?
This was one of the best fics out there and has been simply abandoned now :/
1,642 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »