Reviews for Guardian
Shingoke chapter 71 . 11/11
To be honest the only problem is the spelling errors every now and then other the that I'd call it perfect
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 71 . 11/9
Its been a while but i hope this isn't dead i got threw your FoLF story and i loved it and i have to admit this one is just as enjoyable i hope to see more if not it's still been an amazing ride
withheldforprivacy chapter 9 . 10/29
Ok, having your kneecap broken is not a near death experience. You give the Saiyans zenkais for
withheldforprivacy chapter 5 . 10/21
Goku was nowhere near death after his fight his Raditz (you said he was just sore). Where did he
find such a massive zenkai?
X59 chapter 71 . 10/9
This si an amazing story. I never expected all the twist and turns that would occur when I began reading. Vegeta being killed and staying dead, Jeice and Burter surviving Namek and joining the good side, Cell being the way he was, Dr. Gero joining the good guys, and while I suspected that Chiaotzu would of turned out to have been an android I never would of expected him of being the Emperor of the RRA.

Keep up the great work.
Herraidous chapter 29 . 10/2
Whatever others say, you just can't abandon your best story. So please continue, because this is a rarity of quality as well as plot...
Frosty Wolf chapter 71 . 9/28
It took me a while to get here in small sessions, but here I am! This has been quit a fic that came from what was essentially a what if question. I admit, I haven't seen DBZ in some time and I had to look up a few characters, but it was worth it. I hope that this story might continue some day.
TheGodfather93 chapter 71 . 9/21
I've finally reached the part of this fic I've been dreading ever since I first started reading it... the final chapter. All I have to say is, fantastic job. This fic has been a refreshing change from the usual DBZ fanfics on this site. I know what it's like being extremely busy with life, and I understand how tough it can be to write when you aren't in the right mindset or don't have the desire, but I'm going to selfishly hope that, when you get the time, you continue this fic.

I absolutely love how you kept the non-Saiyan characters relevant. Krillin is one of my favourite characters in the series, and Tien is an absolute badass, so I'm pleased to see they haven't been cast aside in favour of the almighty Saiyans. I was never the biggest Yamcha fan, but I don't think all the hate he gets is fair on his character, so it's nice to see him portrayed as the heroic person he can be.

Your battles are excellent, and your ideas are unique and original, and while I would've liked to see more focus on less battle heavy and more emotional/dramatic scenes - perhaps like Future Gohan's and Tanip's final farewell to their friends and family in the present timeline, as well as more character reflection - your fic now rates as one of the top DBZ fics I've read on this site.

Keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see another chapter someday.
Voltrasin chapter 31 . 9/12
The attack Kami used to finish off Slug, a white ki beam with gold lightning spiraling around it, is that Kami's version of the Special Beam Cannon? I think it should be called God's Judgement.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 9/10
I was always of the belief that in canon
raditz 1200
nappa 5 times that aka 6000

vegeta 15 times raditz, 3 times napp, 18.000
Raza Khan chapter 71 . 9/8
I have to say, man. I love this story. It's so cool to see how you give each character their own importance and development. I see this hasn't been updated for about a year now. I hope you are OK, and that you will continue to write this brilliant work.
Voltrasin chapter 4 . 9/9
I love that you put the power levels at the end of the chapter. It's a nice touch.
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 9/8
There was a time I noticed you called him Goku. I was actually confused what his name is since it was at the top and he was called Kakarot and Goku in the same paragraph.
Ellimist01 chapter 1 . 9/8
Truthfully I didn't expect Gohan to go with Bulma, but I expected Bulma to be caught by the pterodactyl and eaten after getting the ball from Gohan. That after all would count as a drastic change as in the synopsis said.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 8/22
Have you ever thought of a Dragon Ball Z story that focuses on a member of the Frieza clan? The Black Sheep as he could be called, unlike the rest of his family he prefers peace, he's friends with two Saiyans. A male and a female, names are optional I'm fond of the names Oomm, and Tokoro(the first is momo rearranged which means peach the other is short for Tokoroshi which if I remember correctly means corn). The Frieza Clansman can be named Ice or if you want it to be female name her Icee, course if you got his permission you could name him Senkai(you'd have to go onto youtube and contact unrealentgaming about using Senkai though).
1,609 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »