Reviews for Guardian
Riku Uzumaki chapter 8 . 2/20
I don't think this has ever happened before, but Krillin actually became the strongest being on Earth in this chapter. It probably won't last for long, so I'm just going to have to enjoy this while it lasts. The reason why I'll enjoy it? Krillin is my favorite human character in Dragonball.
HeliX Sol chapter 23 . 2/15
Oh no, Captain Milk is in King Cold's body!
HeliX Sol chapter 2 . 2/13
What's cool is that as Guardian of Earth, he now has godly Ki as well as normal ki... Meaning he technically he can become a Super Saiyan God without the ritual, and a Super Saiyan Blue as well... But since he is the new Kami, and now serves as a god... He may actually a Super Saiyan Rose instead...
dbzkingbardock chapter 13 . 2/3
Hahahaha Team four star joke
SpencerDorman chapter 7 . 1/10
So Krillin will be the strongest one of the Z fighters, at over 9000? I know that Kakarot hasn't received any training from Kai yet like in the anime, but with his Saiyan heritage along with the Zenkai ability and the training that he did go through instead of Kai's training he should still be the strongest, even if he doesn't have any access to the Kaioken technique. He trained in 10G, just like he would have on Kai's planet, but he actually bumped it up to 12G, so with the lack of other training that he would have received, the increased G training should have made up the difference.
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 1/10
I do hope that Kakarot will soon surpass his brother...
Super Neko Majin chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This is a really great story. It's not the absolute best I've ever read, but it's probably in the top 10. The best part is probably the way you make the humans relevant without having them take over the plot. It would've been easy to do that in canon, but no, we can't have them learning the Kaio-Ken while they're on King Kai's planet. I love Vegeta to death so I was a bit miffed at first when you killed him, but with Raditz as Goku's rival it makes sense you'd have to take Vegeta out of the picture.

The thing that really drags this story down is the TFS references in the Frieza arc. A little reference here and there is okay, but there are so many that it feels really forced and drags the story down. Also, as much as I loved Inyon in FoLF, I really don't think she needed to be here. Finally, Kakarot's motivation for going SSJ2 was a little weak. If a guy who can beat Broly is standing right there, there's no reason to ascend because you know you don't need to.

I wish you'd continue this story, but it's also probably a good thing you didn't. It felt like you didn't care as much after Cell (more grammar errors, less emotion, etc.), and considering how much you don't like the Buu Arc it's understandable.
Darth Nightmaricus chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
What happened to the Red Ribbon Army?

Where are Arale, Bora, and Android 8, out of curiosity?
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Awesome chapter and plot
SonOfNenji chapter 71 . 10/13/2016
Honestly this story would be worth a favorite if you'd just taken the time to properly edit it for spelling, grammar and redundancy. (I hsd to partially do it in my head while reading to soothe my pain).

SonOfNenji chapter 68 . 10/13/2016
The first thing Broly saw when he was born was Kakarot.

The last thing Broly saw before his death was also Kakarot.

I think that's kinda cool.

Bet he's really gonna regret that "I'm the devil incarnate!" remark now, isn't he? Heh.

SonOfNenji chapter 61 . 10/12/2016
Why didn't they at least bring a few stealth-bracelets with them for Mirai Bulma to examine and for them to use to infiltrate the fortress?

Also, I'm still annoyed at the sudden unexplained omission of Magic Materialization and Weapons (magical or mundane).

SonOfNenji chapter 60 . 10/12/2016
Wait.

The family the hunters killed, the people who died between wishes 1 and 2, the people killed by androids other than Cell...

They're all still dead.

SonOfNenji chapter 57 . 10/12/2016
I hope Bulma's cybernetics aren't going to be purely combat oriented.

If she doesn't become even better at her day-job on account of having bullshit sciency tools right at her fingertips, I'm going to be soo dissapointed. It's the core of Bulma's character after-all: Power through SCIENCE!

On a related note, could Magic Materealization (MM) be used to create water in large quantities? I'm wondering if after this saga the vast wasteland around the Cell Games couldn't be dug into to create a crater that would then be filled with a lake.

It seems like the simplest option to help recover the life lost in the area and restore nature. 16 did way it would take years for it to recover on its own, so why not help it a bit along?

SonOfNenji chapter 54 . 10/11/2016
OK, there is something I find absolutely obnoxious about the way you write.

Do you know what it is?

"My name is Indigo Montoya! You killed my father, prepare to die!" he remarked.

"What do you mean we are all out of pudding?" he remarked.

"Please marry me sempai!" he remarked.

"I... can't breathe... I'm dying.. is this...really... the end?" he remarked

I hope the above demonstrates my annoyance with you sufficiently.
1,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »