Reviews for Crisis Counseling
Blue Larkspur chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Such an entertaining story! You describe such a believable interaction between them, and Wolf's notes lend keen insight into Tony. Thanks for sharing.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
loved this!
gibblette chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Really enjoyed this. Great subject matter and great observations. Totally fits both Tony's and Miles' characterization. I felt a little cheated in the ep since we didn't get to see Tony's moments with the wonderful Steve Valentine. This helps.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I loved it. And I really do mean ALL of it. From Tony's discomfort with being labeled a chatterbox to Miles' thoughts, references to Dr Cranston's notes and the somewhat wink and a nudge joke about them playing charades in the elevator. Well done.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
LOVELY! You really captured the essence of Tony's avoidance and use of charm to achieve same here. NICE observations from Wolf's POV, and nice detail with the teapot/elephant! Love the needs that Wolf observes in Tony...the need to be accepted, to please, to be understood.
sopmire chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Love your Miles' notes, interesting insight. The psychiatry two-step, labeling all Tony's moves as he makes them. ;) Thanks for writing and sharing
K9Lasko chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love it! Miles Wolf was an awesome "one episode" character. This shoulda been in the episode. (; Thanks for sharing!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
It fits in there really well, in with canon,

I like it.

I do think Tony is in his early 40s though.
hehe