Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
lizzette111 chapter 36 . 11/21/2014
Omg ... Love your story... It made cry and laugh
Remee chapter 36 . 10/17/2014
Thank you sharing your story. I look forward to your future works.
americannight99 chapter 32 . 8/28/2014
I , love this story and I am crying like a baby
Guest chapter 31 . 8/27/2014
jeez, they ARE carrying babies ya know? I mean if they can push a child out and carry him/her for 9 months the least the guys can do is cut them a little slack and not be so rude about something women have no control over
cullensrule chapter 36 . 8/24/2014
Hope all is well.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
They're all a bunch of selfish shits.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
I think Edward and Bella need to step back...not make everything about them...Edward and tristian need to spend time with Carlisle...Edward needs to get to know his son...Bella is a huge bitch...I can't stand her.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Jake is pathetic...dump her ass!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
I'm mad at how she says her dad destroyed her life. She is a selfish idiot.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
I feel bad for jake already.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
Bella is a hypocrite...isn't she? She always makes things about herself...not her son. Edward was a jerk but shit she kept him from his son...she gave him ultimatums. He made the wrong choice but it sounds like Bella always knew his opinions on wasn't rational and ran away. She can't be mad at Charlie. This was her and Edwards doing. It's not fair to drag anyone else into this. It was ten years ago...get over it already you losers.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
I swear they're both immature selfish brats.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
I don't believe he is really hurting over Bella. He doesn't come off like that.
marysway chapter 18 . 5/6/2014
Man Bella even though she said she was the one to screw everything up with Edward sure is messed up. I don't think that I like your Bella much. This goes beyond stubborn. This is spiteful bitter (over something she did but blames E). By now she should know and understand and cut Edward some slack and at least quit being the bitch from hell to her. Still enjoying the story but I can honestly say this is one of the worst Bella's I've read LOL. Your doing a good job here. I"m not a Bella fan in books kind of way to be honest but she is a grown ass woman with kids. This is so wrong. I'm glad that Rose sees what she sees now. And is backing up the right team. Jacob is well Jacob just like in the books but this time he is a grown ass Man. LOL
marysway chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
I'm enjoying your story. Started last night. To be honest I never thought Edward was a bad guy. Ultimatums for anyone don't go over well. He was hurting and mad just like Bella. They both showed it in there own ways. I do think for her hiding the pregnancy and baby for so long she has NO right to treat Edward the way she does no matter how much he hurt her. She has no right. I can already see Rose treating him horrible as well. Rose too could not expect Emmit to not go against his brother. I know she is loyal and that is why Rose should understand that. She knew him for only a few weeks then ended it. Even if Edward did not come back with a ring Bella has no right to have a deserved anger. Not saying her anger is not allowed though. Bella has proven to be quite the liar in this story for her own selfish reasons. I hope she grows up soon. I can honestly say in this story so far I'm all team Edward. She makes a lot of demands on him and holds the son over his head in some ways which again for a mature adult is wrong. But after this long review I am enjoying the story. :-). Hope I did not insult you with my views. Not intended.