Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
marysway chapter 24 . 3/26
Well this is a whole lot of drama from one man in one life time. sure hope it's over soon and before he does more damage. And to mess up the kids like that. Geez
marysway chapter 20 . 3/26
All this blame has got to stop. Shit happens in life. She left. He knew that. Now he's putting that on him? Charlie refused to let him see her. IF they are going on the blame game like that they could blame Charlie. But that is stupid too. It happened it was a shitty life event.
marysway chapter 16 . 3/26
I don't even know if your still reading reviews. I don't mind the different POV's as long as they are not mirrored. I'm not gone yet. I love Abbey. I can honestly say I feel E gets the raw end of the stick here. B deep down knows she messed up but seems to be to proud to allow herself to admit it to E. And she refuses to see that her actions brought reactions back then, which she is over dramatic in the non trust issues. She is setting aside or blocking or choosing to forget that her dad did not allow or mention that he refused to allow E assess to her and there was no way for him to see her. That was a huge road block right there. Plus with her hurt and how she reacted to her dad. all he saw was her side. There is always 2 sides to a coin.
marysway chapter 14 . 3/26
I don't understand people marrying someone just because they make a promise. It's not nice. In the long run it's mean. IT's selfish on both ends. But regardless it will not end well.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
So sad...
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
Wahahahaha...I lived the guys in this chapter. I enjoyed reading this. Wondering what's wrong with alice
Guest chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
Oh boy but Bella's frustrated. Live it
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
I'm just happy he found her.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
Now this is inr hell of a surprise...
Guest chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Oh dear...what now?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
So hot oeh LA LA...I lived this chapter. Finally Edward realizes how important communication is. Good for him
Guest chapter 21 . 8/26/2015
Edward has his reasons...I'm curious about Esme...wow normally Esme is the goody two shoe but not in this story. I hate her already
Guest chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
Oh Edward...please don't act weird for long
Guest chapter 19 . 8/26/2015
Shit...I really thought she would pick Edward after that intense words. She is so stupid.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Getting really frustrated with Bella. Abbey is so cute live her so much