Reviews for The Epoch Adventeurs of Woody Baggins
cartar patirsen chapter 1 . 3/26
This very god fanfic
9/11
Agent X chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Ummm does anybody know where the barf bag is? WHAT this story doesn't come with a free barf bag? I'm gonna sue the author of this fic!...after I throw up.

(Crawls to the cave and throws up all over the one ring)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Go back to school
al mcwhiggin 1999 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awful, pointless, and bad language. Worst crossover EVER!
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Terrible. Get a beta reader instead of attempting to slaughter the English language. Not only is the spelling and grammar bad, but it's a stupid and pointless plot.
Samual Baggins chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Are you my lovechild?
Buzzydudebro chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Best fanfic ever? Quite possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Socks pinis
EXITING chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story is so exiting i got raging hardon and it cant go down for over 4 hours now should i call doctor
Alexandria Solace chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I so believe that you don't know any English. If you don't, go back and study. If you do, this is possibly the worst troll fic I've ever read. Consider yourself slapped. I would say more, but my updates are calling.
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Um, right away I spot a bunch of mistakes. Nice try, but you might want to find a beta. Below is the corrected chapter:

Woody Baggins, the very skilled fighter, was killing orcs. He was friends with Gandalf, and so the wizard was helping flipped over backwards to knock over an orc. He ripped out the orc's heart and lungs, but the orc could not fight back because Woody was too scary. The rest of the orcs ran from the scene in terror
"Well done" said Gandalf.

Meanwhile...
Sauron was very scared because of the threat Wood and Gandalf posed to his armies of orcs, ordered to destroy Middle Earth. Sauron did and evil dark magic ritual and an evil wizard appeared out of a pot of flames.
TO BE CONTINUED...