Reviews for Starlight, Star Bright
Death Angel Shadow-Kat chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
i really love your story plz don't give up on it (i just started playing the game)
Helen Megury chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Will you continu the fic?
Drew Ike Treboot chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I really love this story and hope it continues. Keep up the good work
RyoshiMorino chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Very nicely done chapter. It was so sweet concerning Ray and Sam, and even Dawn and Eve, seeing the two of them scuffle like that and having Ray scold them like a parental figure. i look forward to more.
RyoshiMorino chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
Fantastic job, Sammie! That was incredibly deep!
RyoshiMorino chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
No matter how many times I read this, I always get choked up at how rough Ray's life has been.
RyoshiMorino chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Very good chapter, and heart breaking for Ray. Keep up the good work.
RyoshiMorino chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Starlight star bright, first star I see tonight, wish I may wish I might have this wish I wish tonight. A fast Update, I'm loving this story! XD The way these two are acting is some much like a couple that don't know they're in love yet!
RyoshiMorino chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I love the way your describing Ray as a hard ass on the outside and a total warm and gooey marshmellow on the inside. It really suits his character rather well, and Sam sounds just cute as she was in the game, keep up the good work you three!
Hells New Assassin chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Yay you updated
The chapter was a little short but that's okay
Can't wait for the next chapter
Hells New Assassin chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Oh this chapter was interesting but very good
I wonder what will happen next
Please update again
And soon if its not to much trouble
emeraldsol chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Again, well done on this chapter. I wonder how Ray will react to seeing Rui for the first time. Well good job and keep it up.
emeraldsol chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
This is very interesting so far. I never read a fanfic with a nice main character before. I really do like Pokemon Colosseum and it's a pity that there are not a lot of stories like them. So I have to congratulate you for starting one. I hope you plan on finishing this story. Anyway keep up the good work!