Reviews for Forgive Us Our Trespasses, We Know Not What We Do
lazetta croft chapter 2 . 2/25
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?! THEY CANT JUST CONTAIN ANYONE! AT LEAST SEND SOMEONE TO TALK, DAMNIT! THIS STORY HAS WAY TOO MANY FEELS TO MAKE ME BEAT ROGERS AND WRITE IN CAPSLOCK! GAH!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2016
*deep defeated sigh*

I gotta say the test was wow. Seriously didn't see it coming.

But...I'm just meh at this point. You set up this great situation only to have it just kinda fall apart, at least to me. Like 'everyone is forgiven and it's actually all Tony's idea and ladadada'. Because you let go of the actual pain the rest of the story unraveled.

Sure of course Tony still deals with a certain form of betrayal but it destroyed him for nothing.

idk just weird. Like I love how huge the twist is but sad it went this way because I feel the test ended up doing more harm than good.
Marissa chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
I'm crying.

God they are all monsters. Doing something this cruel to a person is horrendous.

Tony Stark deserves better and I feel like you're gonna try to get them back together but god do I hope you don't. I see the story is completed so if it went the Happy do da way, I'm sad to say I'm glad it hasn't been finished then.

God poor Tony.
Marissa chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Dear God I want to strangle everyone in sight. The absolute cruelty that they allowed, even if it was unitentional, "good intentions" be damned.

I want to cry for Tony. Over 3 months in isolated containment? To someone with PTSD and past trauma experiences and trust issues?!

Fuck them.
wolftattoo chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Do you plan to update this story?
RelevantRelevantRelevant chapter 4 . 2/4/2016
So good. Literally dying from the amazing writing. -Felicity
bookgirl113 chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
"I had thought my lesson learned, and yet, I find that I have again fallen to it. It was arrogant of me, of us, to believe that we knew what was best for you, without your consult. To think that our actions were warranted, and unquestionable in their righteous intentions. To hope that you might wave the act away, that you might not have suffered needlessly."

Yes, it was. They didn't even doubt it once they put him in there. If they'd just fucking trusted him and told him... Well, all I can say is the moment where Thor's hammer wouldn't come to him was a nice touch- VERY appropriate.

PS: This story was amazing and heartbreaking and infuriating- keep it up.
bookgirl113 chapter 10 . 1/3/2016
So basically, they caused the one thing they were trying to prevent. If they'd just TOLD him, worked with him, they could've taken the villain on together, but they hid it from him lied to him. He found out of the danger himself, and he found out that they planned to lock him up if needed without telling him why, and that's what made him do it.
bookgirl113 chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
"The weather outside is a warm 72 degrees. There is a 45% chance of precipitaion for this afternoon, beginning at 3:00 P.M. There was a robbery at the Wells Fargo bank on 45th, but it was a minor incident handled aptly by local law enforcement. Also, Sir Stark has returned and is currently downstairs with Dr. Banner."

Details, details. Jarvis, I love youXD
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
They should've known he'd find out. And if you're that scared of him doing so, then you KNOW what you did was wrong, more than words can say.
bookgirl113 chapter 6 . 1/3/2016
"Relax, Captain. Stark will be processed out in a few hours. He has to get through a physical and a psych. eval, and then he's out."

At least FURY should've know better than that! He even had access to the videos of Stark's confunement. Also, it infuriates me now they think he's so superficial or petty (they mean it more nicely) that the reason he would be furious is because they didn't let him get the villain. He didn't even know there was one! I can't believe they don't think that maybe, just maybe, they completely violated and shredded his trust in them.

I'm sobbing right now btw... Guess you're a pretty good writer. I hope you're happy:P
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 1/3/2016
Besides the betrayal, besides the stupidity and ignorance, they should have known! They left him in there, alone and confused, struggling for months, and aside from all that, they gave him nothing to do! He had paper and a pen, and that's it. That's all he had to occupy his mind, to try to keep him sane. No technology, not even BOOKS, and there's no way in hell that's enough.
bookgirl113 chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Are they honestly surprised he's fucked up now, or hat he hates them?! I have so much I want to say, but I won't, except this: Do they honestly expect Tony to EVER trust them again, after all of this?
Lightening sparks chapter 7 . 3/7/2015
What's happening?
Lightening sparks chapter 6 . 3/7/2015
Thai is a really good story and I'm lovin' it so farm I love it I love it it's really really good