Reviews for Here We May Lie An Endless Night
Rinoa-sa chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
omg this is /amazing/... i just love it so MUCH. please please please write more. i just need more of this awesomeness.
mykyou chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
so tragically sad! both so hurt, unable to fully understand themselves, each other. great story.
malteesers chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
A sequel! When I got your message, I was excited to see what you'd done. I have been on this website very sparsely these past many months due to classes and work, but you dragged me right back in.

Your long works always carry such weight to them; wading through this piece brought up all of the feelings a particularly upsetting Supernatural episode invokes in me. That is: it was dark, is was sad, and it was bittersweet. Your characters are such stark contrasts from what they were in Streams that I was unsure of how to proceed with the reading. However, after finishing, I am impressed with how each one developed. At their base, they are the same - but it feels hollow and upsetting. You composed something that both addresses how much people can change when outside influences interfere, that life is fleeting and unfair, and that despite it all, people still cling to what they were once close to - whether they mean to or not. But, this is just me picking up on what I feel.

You've once again crafted something long and well thought out. Initially I felt that I was reading something I'd seen before, but I mean this in no disrespect. It is hard to convey original thoughts in a world where people are spreading ideas left and right. The further I read, though, the more interested I became. It was at the point where, after Kurt had already met the bartender a few times and began to suspect, that I became more invested in the outcome. It is clear that you put a lot of emotion into this work, and it did nothing but good things for this piece. I hope you continue to write and improve and post your literature. Here We May Lie works as both a solid second installment, but also a potentially successful lead into a third. What you do with this is your own choice (though I'm sure many are going to request a sequel).

Thanks for sharing.
Ryleigh Hayle chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Bah!
That was inane! I've never read a crossover fic before... But daaaaamn that was intense... I like it! Please update soon!
NotMyBabies chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Really intriguing! Liked the ending.
anderpson chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was amazing and I love it!