Reviews for Of Bowling Pins and Bloody Noses
Raign chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I never had allies but I use to get nose bleeds a lot when I was younger
BLANK ACCOUNT LADEDADEDA chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I think I need a dentist. That sweetness caused some serious damage :P
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Wow. You have Blaine's voice nailed. This was absolutely perfect.
JustAGleek6 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
As far as stories about nose bleeds go, that has to be the cutest :) You write the best Klaine! Really. And for the record, I don't mind the fluffy one shots. And congratulations on this being your 60th story! Amazing work.

So, I have a slight habit of picking out lines in stories and stating my favourite, I hope you don't mind. This would be my favourite in this one: "The puppy dog face. The ultimate weapon." Too cute.

I also like these definitions: "Finn is easily confused, Puck is easily distracted, and I am easily excited". It's right on target, isn't it? :)

Haha amazing work as always :)
Quibbler Queen chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Lord of the Rings! Ahh!
defyinggravity121 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I like it! Very cute and fluffy!
RaiineDays chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Hate nose bleeds. I always get them when the temperature goes up. But this is so cute! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wow! If only I could have dreams of Blaine and Kurt like this story. I loved it that Klaine could be themselves among their Glee friends. I did have to laugh at Puck calling Kurt "Princess". Of course Puck would defend Kurt to the death if an "outsider" called him that. Oh, and I loved Blaine's puppy-dog look that Kurt could never resist. And Blaine calling Kurt *Baby* melts me like butter. Loved this story. Hugs!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
hdsj;ADJALSKJA;D firstly CONGRATS ON 60 STORIES WOOOOOO!
and secondly SIEFEHSLF I JUST DIES OF ADORABLENESS BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FREAKING CUTE AND BLAINE SUCKS AT BOWLING AND KURT IS AWESOME AND THEN FINN AND PUCK WERE SO FUNNY OMG AND THEN I WAS SO WORRIED AND THEN IT WAS JUST A NOSEBLEED AND THEN THEY WERE ALL FLIRTY AND FREAKING ADORABLE AND THEN FINN OH GOD I ACTUALLY CHOKED ON MY LAUGHTER HE IS JUST PERF AND THEN YAY KURT BEING ALL CHEEKY AND SDFGHJK
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012