Reviews for Princess Stories--iDOLMSTER Style
Green Rupee chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
Lol this is funny and awesome xD could you please do a story wher yukiho appears? update soon!
Cronomon chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
Ritsuko, you're almost as awesome as Takane pushing Hokuto out of a tower! You did do an awesome job! You put your priorities straight and were perfectly willing to give the baby away, although in the end you still came through and managed to "guess" Ai's name!

By the way, I absolutely love Ai's slogan. "I'm Hidaka Ai and I FIGHT FOR YOU!"

Hibiki in Aladdin! This'll be awesome. I know it. 976 idol and former 976 idol starring in a movie together! Touma cheating on girls some more! Hibiki! Looking forward to the next chapter :3
Cronomon chapter 8 . 11/19/2012
TAKANE IS EPIC. Pushing Hokuto out of buildings and whatnot. Hokuto, you have the worst luck with women. And yet, even after falling out of a thirty-foot building, he's STILL manly enough to flirt with Takane and marry her off-set! Truly he is the Idol Prince!
Cronomon chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
It's okay, Ryo, I forget most of the movie, too. But Mami randomly skipping parts just 'cause she could was awesome. I can just see Shouta sitting on a rock for like ten scenes waiting to get rescued, and then the not-mute Mami comes along and is all "sup." These Disney princess movies are a lot more enjoyable than how I remembered them in my childhood. Ah, the memories. The Little Mami. So epically awesome! Looking forward to seeing Rapunzel!Takane :3
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Go Ryo for getting another male role.
Cronomon chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Oh, Eri, you're a side character, you're not supposed to discover the plot holes of this story. Shoutout to Ryo for finally getting a male role! Miki is, of course, one of the awesomest idols around ("dammit, she actually fell asleep!") and Touma being at the butt of all the jokes is hilarious. But Touma, shouldn't you be happy that you get to kiss and marry all these cute girls? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Cronomon chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Producer and Hokuto being bros. Epic. And Azusa just going along with things and taking it all with an ever-present smile! "... I love you...?" You tried, Azusa. And Ryo is still a girl. And Ai is just pretty awesome, 'cause in all honesty who doesn't love 876 Pro? Nice job!
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Touma better not cheat on Haruka. :( Sleeping Miki is
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
is worried he's cheating on Haruka. XD Miki is so cute; always sleeping.
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Haha. Hokuto being the flirt, trying to get with Azusa. XD
Hotomi-Tsukino chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Eri, Shouta, and Iori are all cute.
Cronomon chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Shouta is so adorable. ShoutaxIori, while something I considered but never put much thought into, is now almost at the same level as ShoutaxYayoi. ALL BECAUSE HE PUT A PEA UNDER HER MATTRESS. And she thought he was just there to get a peek at her. And poor Eri, just there because she's there.
Cronomon chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
Tsundere frog. But the thing is I do kinda ship Touma and Haruka... This chapter has doubled it. "Let's go get married off-set like Yayoi and Makoto did!"

Also, Kuroi, stop being obnoxious. Oh, wait, you can't, it's your entire character. But I do very much enjoy the interactions between him and Ishikawa.

Honorable mention: Haruka not being prissy leading to Haruka not wanting to strip.

I knew I would love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter! :3
Cronomon chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Improvisation and breaking character! CGI animation that you can't afford! Shattering the fourth wall! Stating the obvious! GANGNAM STYLE!

It took me so long to read this chapter 'cause I had to keep stopping to laugh for like five minutes straight. Yayoi, you are a stellar actress. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. And poor Producer, not even getting any lines before he died.
Cronomon chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
"Except Ryo." "We said 'men.'" Oh, well excuse you, Kuroi.

I'm all fired up for this story! And flattered that my humble oneshot was what inspired you to make what will no doubt be an exceptionally hilarious fic. AND 876 PRO IS HERE! As side characters. BUT THEY'RE STILL HERE!

I loved the interactions between all the presidents of the companies. You don't usually see them in the fanbase so reading about them here was refreshing and, of course, awesome. Especially Ishikawa. "Wait... why are all my idols extras?!"

Idolmaster in fairy tales. We all know this what we've been waiting for.