Reviews for The Powers of Harmony
N. Harmonik chapter 25 . 11/3/2014
Seniorcopycat has copied two paragraphs from this chapter and put them in the twelfth chapter of his story "My Little Pony: The Human Chronicles Season 3", specifically the ones with the words "primped and pampered porcelain dolls" and "right to be mean and nasty" in them.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
lee jorden chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
Hi as an avid fanfic reader I just want to say please don't give up on this story it's great the characters are believable the story compelling and I NEED MORE please please please I NEED to see how your going to continue it.
StarDragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
seen a comment about your story in the Arch Mage; Which I liked a lot, this one starts out like the comment said, I hope my story is half as good (I am hesitant to let it out for ridicule)
Thank you for letting me in to your world.
COShepard chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
NOOOO! GROVI!
Why does every character like I like no matter if its a movie or a story keep dying on me!?
I wanted him to LIVE!
...
And date Rarity
COShepard chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
She had it and then she lost it. Its obvious more now than ever who they are... except Vigil
COShepard chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Am i allowed to ship rarity with Grovi?
COShepard chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
you are making me have feels. Sad feels
twitterdick chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very well written! I can't really think of any criticism. The characters are well rounded and established nicely and I love the angle you're taking with the elements.
I feel Blair could've been characterized a bit better, and it's odd that he's sneaking around in the beginning, but perhaps that's your intention. I don't trust that character.
Very good, you've definitely put all lot of time, thought and energy into this story and it shows. It's very interesting!
SnowFlower Frost chapter 28 . 6/15/2013
Please update soon! I adored this!
Lunar Kight chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Hate to point this out but lunas sword perigee is spelled wrong hate to be a grammer nazi but it was bothering me
Shisarakage chapter 28 . 3/6/2013
Absolutely thrilling! I can't wait to see more.

On a small side note, I want Aconitum. Or at least, a replica of it. Granny's axe is just that awesome! /)w(\

-Shodaime Shisarkage-
RasenFox chapter 28 . 3/4/2013
This series deserves a goddamn medal. You are nothing short of a genius, without any doubt. Every reference made has worked perfectly and the whole storyline grabs my attention, lights my writers' fire, all while keeping the deeper meaning, the mystery. I fully intend on re-reading this more than once, especially when the last chapter comes. Hopefully in the far future though, for there's still so many questions left, so much Pinkie to enjoy. Oh I adore your Pinkie Pie, I can't help it! The whole cast is so true, and I draw much inspiration from The Powers of Harmony. Thank you for writing, I can tell how much you put into this, and I appreciate it.

As a side-note, somepony should make music based on the story. If anything, it should be animated.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
Glad to see everyone in pinkies group is ok. Poor viggy
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Pure epic battle.
Quill of Silver chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I have just started and I have to say, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ.

Keep it up!