Reviews for Scheherazade
tntfriday13 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Awesome story! Kept me entertained the entire way through and was very well written. :D
RottenGlass chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Maybe you can somehow make Eridan survive but have this amnesia so he can't remember shit and falls in love with Feferi but Gamzee sees him with Feferi and thinks that he remembers so he tries to assassinate them both since he thinks Feferi's being brainwashed but he's caught and imprisoned and revoked of his title and loses everything? I can keep spouting ideas you know, just that you'd continue this.

You ended it quite nicely, I must say. I am a bit disappointed that it ended so quickly, it doesn't change the beauty and grace this fic has
RottenGlass chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Beautiful. Wonderful. Marvelous. Magnificent. Hold on while I try to find more synonyms of the words I said. How can you make something so... addictive? It's like faygo! So good...
RottenGlass chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
This is awesome. Did I mention that already? I must be getting redundant. I just don't know how to put it! I thought Equius's blood is blue though, and the one with the yellow blood is Sollux?
RottenGlass chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This is cute. No way around it. This is cute
asdfghjklPANDAS chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
OMGOMGOMG THIS WAS SO CUTE AND AMAZING AND OMG I CANT EVEN THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME I JUST *SKREEEEEEEEEEEE*
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
I really enjoyed reading this so very very much and even the last chapter wasn't as rushed as I expected it to be. I think how you wrote the characters was really exciting and cute and, either BECAUSE or DESPITE, (haven't decided yet?) The creepiness, it ju6st added so much cute 3
danny333 chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gog I'm love this story, two words, mothereffing miracles...or is that three words?
jenkin chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I loved the story! Too bad you last interest in it, nonetheless a great story!
Amiinyan chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
sigh I was hoping for some x-rated sloppy makeouts. I'm still happy though cause that was amazing.
Amiinyan chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Oh my Glu8. That's really all there is to say on the matter. That, and I love it to pieces.
Meliodas The Great chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
You should make a second part to this! Have some Mpreg somewhere along the line, I would definitely read the second part! :o)
MegaUltraGoober chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
This was great! It was seriously creative and I just adore the way you write. c:
AviatorsGrandScheme chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
pURRRRRRR. Wish you'd continue it, or at least write a few more chappies before it ended. D:
PartyGirl38 chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I don't remember the last time I spent since I got off school to 8pm reading a FANFIC and actually telling someone to go away because its a good part. Thank you for this beautiful story.