Reviews for As the Snow Falls
Inkweaver22 chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This... I can't even... No words describe how good this is! Seriously, keep up the great work!
maddydash chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
So sorry about the delay in posting, loyal readers. I made this chapter a little longer to compensate for your wait. Happy reading!
Mechan Anical chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
very deeep and subtle. this seems to be a sort of finding yourself story, and i admire it so. great job on reader connection. no better way to connect to a site of writers than writing about a writer who is confused and baffled on exactly what tto write. the layout is very well done, phenominally without spelling and grammar errors. all round i give this a five out of five stars and hope with insanity that this continues.
ArtyomsChalenger chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
But nooooo! :'( *sniff* Poor lad.
Azure Scythe OC chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This story is good to say the least. The way you describe the surroundings in it makes me feel like I'm there. The way that Crimson Quill tells of his POV is like he is seeing a bigger picture. Honestly I could go on about how good this fic is, but I'll just say that there are probably no flaws in the way you write. Looking forward to future chapters.
That Language Guy chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Okay, now you have to update, it's not an option any more. This is too good a start with too good an idea to stop at this. Also, I LOVE your summary Please, bitte schön, and пожалуйста: update. For the good of the site (and so I have something to read, selfish me) update. Grammar is good, as are mechanics, as is the writing style. Keep up the great work, and update. "Go forth and conquer, my friend, go forth and take what is thine to reap." -me.
maddydash chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Thank you so much! It really means a lot. :)
Fyronarion chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
First things first: This story is awesome. Spelling and grammar wise, it is very good. I also love the way you describe the surroundings around your character, and the dream scene. A very good story, my friend. Keep updating :D